Question of the Day

Time..is the most valuable thing I lost...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My parents. Lost my dad at seven. My mother died when I was fourteen. My step-father died when I was seventeen. When I lost all of them, it was like my compass for navigating the world was taken from me just when I truly needed them the most.

Best Answer

So sorry (hug)

Best Answer

You're not alone. I lost my mother at 10 and my father at 12. Two of my great-aunts took me in. One of them died when I was 14. The other managed to survive till I was 22. I fully relate to your compass analogy. I learned to make do without one. Still hard at age 53. I feel the loss intensely every day.

Best Answer

i lost both my parents as a child too. i completely agree. wow, someone that understands. thank you for posting your answer to this

Best Answer

Being unaware of things, and just enjoying every waking moment. Life was great being small, and thinking things were so great. Now that I'm on my road to starting my life, I don't know what to do with myself. I miss not having a care in the world.

Best Answer

My childhood

Best Answer

same :(

Best Answer

The belief of magic in the world. <br />
And my innocence.

Best Answer

The ability to hear a story in everything I saw. As a child, stories were everywhere and I remember never wanting to lose that spark of imagination. Back then I had wanted to be a writer when I grew up. Unfortunately, life had other plans.

Best Answer

My self

Best Answer

My mind !!

Best Answer

lol same could be said for most of us xD

Best Answer

My sense of self

Best Answer

The ability to dream big.....

Best Answer

my pokemon cards..

Best Answer

My mom threw all of mine away, including a very rare holographic Mew 2, because they were all over the couch :-(

Best Answer

My belief in the goodness of mankind was seriously squashed.

Best Answer

My self respect for my self worth. Thankfully I learned to get it back when I became an adult.

Best Answer

My parents love and affection.

Best Answer

my cat best frined i ever had

Best Answer

hmm idk, i think i still own the most valuable thing of mine

Best Answer

many things, i cant name it all, but i never wanna lose it all

Best Answer

but u lost ur happiness is it so

Best Answer

That response makes NO sense

Best Answer

hahah well, i dont think that i've lost myself, i cant say like that, coz whatever my age is, i'll be always me, still me, i dont miss the old me, coz i love the new me, i get talents, confidences, better inspirations, bliss..although there are some things i havent got, but its all about time, i know i will get them someday since im still in my young age, and i dont wanna waste my time to end this joy, maybe im gonna find pains, depressions, frustrations like i used to, but its okay, everyone knows pain as long as we live and grow up

Best Answer

My favorite stuffed animal :(

Best Answer

My family-Both my parents and my sister. I was left all alone.

Best Answer

My mother<3

Best Answer

I lost a lot growing up. First I lost my mom to a man and drugs. Then my dad gave me away because he was on drugs. I was malested at 4 by my moms husband. When I was 8 my cousin started touching and humping me. At 10 my cousin took my virginity. At that point I lost respect for myself and others. Became rebellious. My cousin had sex with me until I was 14. My best friend told my mom. At that time she was married again. We went to court and I lost my sense of security. Everybody found out what happened so my cousins girlfriend and her family and friends tried to jump me for weeks. Iwas scared everyday I went to school. By then I lost myself. My family decided to have a meeting. They basically tortured me. Questioning me about what happened and why I didn't tell. Well i did tell. I told my uncle. Who after I told him what was going on started humping me. He was there at the meeting. Nothing was said tho. The last thing I remembered about that meeting is that my moms husband saying he was gonna beat my *** if this happens again and I don't tell nobody. I lost a lot of family that day. Two weeks after that he raped me. When he was done he said he had to do what he did because my mom cheated on him......so you see I lost a lot growing up and that is not even half.....

Best Answer

Hey if u want somebody to talk to I'm here for u,my mum was rapped loads by my so called "dad" he tried occasionally with me and i was only 5/6 witch is why I lost him,I didn't understand than but as I grew up i knew what it meant! So I told my mum and the police got involved so I'm here darling if u need me :) keep Ur hopes up and nobody will ever steal your vaginity or your pride with out your consent to you you've still got it all:)

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply...and thanks for your offer....im sure time will come.....im still a lil nervous about all this but those like you make me feel better. Again thanks!

Best Answer