Questionator Questionator 26-30 226 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

My innocence.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Yep. Beat me to it. Kudos.

Best Answer

Bet me to it, damn. Yeah :(

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

Sorry, But how trite.

Best Answer

I lost my innocence from child abuse you *******.

Best Answer

Time..is the most valuable thing I lost...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My parents. Lost my dad at seven. My mother died when I was fourteen. My step-father died when I was seventeen. When I lost all of them, it was like my compass for navigating the world was taken from me just when I truly needed them the most.

Best Answer

So sorry (hug)

Best Answer

You're not alone. I lost my mother at 10 and my father at 12. Two of my great-aunts took me in. One of them died when I was 14. The other managed to survive till I was 22. I fully relate to your compass analogy. I learned to make do without one. Still hard at age 53. I feel the loss intensely every day.

Best Answer

i lost both my parents as a child too. i completely agree. wow, someone that understands. thank you for posting your answer to this

Best Answer

Being unaware of things, and just enjoying every waking moment. Life was great being small, and thinking things were so great. Now that I'm on my road to starting my life, I don't know what to do with myself. I miss not having a care in the world.

Best Answer

My childhood

Best Answer

same :(

Best Answer

The belief of magic in the world. <br />
And my innocence.

Best Answer

The ability to hear a story in everything I saw. As a child, stories were everywhere and I remember never wanting to lose that spark of imagination. Back then I had wanted to be a writer when I grew up. Unfortunately, life had other plans.

Best Answer

My self

Best Answer

My mind !!

Best Answer

lol same could be said for most of us xD

Best Answer

My sense of self

Best Answer

My family. It went from four people to two people when I was 9.

Best Answer

The ability to dream big.....

Best Answer

my pokemon cards..

Best Answer

My mom threw all of mine away, including a very rare holographic Mew 2, because they were all over the couch :-(

Best Answer

My belief in the goodness of mankind was seriously squashed.

Best Answer

My self respect for my self worth. Thankfully I learned to get it back when I became an adult.

Best Answer

My parents love and affection.

Best Answer

my cat best frined i ever had

Best Answer

hmm idk, i think i still own the most valuable thing of mine

Best Answer

many things, i cant name it all, but i never wanna lose it all

Best Answer

but u lost ur happiness is it so

Best Answer

That response makes NO sense

Best Answer

hahah well, i dont think that i've lost myself, i cant say like that, coz whatever my age is, i'll be always me, still me, i dont miss the old me, coz i love the new me, i get talents, confidences, better inspirations, bliss..although there are some things i havent got, but its all about time, i know i will get them someday since im still in my young age, and i dont wanna waste my time to end this joy, maybe im gonna find pains, depressions, frustrations like i used to, but its okay, everyone knows pain as long as we live and grow up

Best Answer

My best friend. <br />
And not in the way you view a best friend when you're older. <br />
Remember the way the used to make you feel?<br />
If I still had that same friendship, things would definitely be different in my life today.

Best Answer

My favorite stuffed animal :(

Best Answer