RogerThompson RogerThompson 41-45, M 7 Answers Nov 22, 2011

FDR.

Best Answer

Rofl! Excellent.

Best Answer

I know a guy who is 50 and has them.

Best Answer

My dad at 48

Best Answer

someone in her late 50s.

Best Answer

A co-worker of mine is in her 50's and has them in now.

Best Answer

Me. <br />
I got braces a year and a half ago to push my teeth into line...they had begun to crowd and actually overlap a bit in the front. I wore the braces for about six months, and I have a retainer to wear at night for maintenance if I so choose. I was surprised to see that there were quite a few adults having their teeth straightened.

Best Answer

once you get past 17 it is usually too late for braces to help with repositioning teeth unless you've undergone dental surgery as my brother did when he broke his jaw in two places (skiing accident, idiot couldn't avoid a 6 inch post in a 200 yard gap). Oldest person I knew was 16 when he had them out.

Best Answer

That isn't correct. Anyone can benefit from braces at any age. They will typically put a permanent wire behind the teeth to keep the teeth from shifting, especially on the bottom teeth.

Best Answer

A brace as I understood the question referred to the type used to adjust for an overbite or misaligned adult teeth caused by crowded milk teeth. I wasn't considering cosmetic braces.

Best Answer