IM23059 IM23059 31-35 13 Answers Feb 4, 2012

A friend encourage me to join the program called the Explorer's. Basically, it's for young teens to train a police officer. SOme of our duties were to guide traffic when there was an event or set flare if there was fire and some other stuff. You get the general idea. We just didn't paid.

Anyway, We were guiding traffic for a Air show. We'll we were there more than half the day and my friend say" Hey, let just leave early , and go to party up a few blocks from here". Okay. I didn't get home until 1a.m in morning drunk off my ***. I walked up the stairs with my friend and said " hey! My mother so fricking pissed at me she said, Do you realize the police and the airport police are looking for both of you"? Uhhhhhh.... No! Where have you been? Hmmm... We were guarding the planes for the air show. Really? You don't even have a guns and you mean to tell you two were guarding a 30 million dollar plane! Long story short I 've never seen so many cops in my life at my door step. They thought we were kidnapped by military men. Holy ****! We were in some deep ****!

Best Answer

lit fires.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

started a fireworks display in front of a parade of shops (about £300 worth) in broad daylight then set off a theatre smoke bomb in one of the shops to get all of the people outside to see.. i was twelve... good times :)

(ASBO and remanded on a firearms offence)

Best Answer

When I was of school age, I "explored" around for fun and curiosity, with the genitalia of a girl kid half my age then. Caused my parents a lot of worry and anger, I remember vividly to this day.

Best Answer

hit the gas and rammed an antique snowmobile into our camper. there was no safe place to hide after dad picked up the busted skis and moved the snowmobile. He knew i did it on purpose because i hate cold weather and he was forcing me to learn to run the stupid thing. It is an antique no more. lol

Best Answer

got caught having sex with the neighbor girl(same age), preachers daughter.

Best Answer

Trying to be nice with people that waged war against each other.

Best Answer

The worst thing I was never caught for , it bothers me too this day .

Probably joy riding was the worst I got caught for . Thankfully too young to be charged .

Best Answer

B&E's when I was 10 by myself. Very rough times in a town of 1000 after we had moved back there from the city

Best Answer