clawmarks clawmarks 31-35, M 7 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in EP

i was ordered by a judge to join military or go to jail. it was definately a good thing for me. i now have s great job and work with troubled teens

Best Answer

going to prison, no it wasn't a good thing, the good thing was when I got off parole

Best Answer

yeah they stopped bugging you.

Best Answer

How long did you serve in prison, and on parole? Was it maximum, medium, or minimum security facility or facilities? State or federal?

Best Answer

13 years, and walked 5 off---5 different from max to minimum----state

Best Answer

I don't know.... but the slope had a steep downhill grade by the time I noticed.

Best Answer

so now you know you have to pay attention to yourself 24/7.

Best Answer

hmm, it won't help now

Best Answer

When i retired after twenty-seven years as a police officer, because the relief of supervisors misusing their rank and positions, and gratuitous egotism and competition and jealousy and meanness between department rank and file fellow employees, far and above adversely affected me than i benefitted from liking my job and working with nice, decent, caring people (who made up only twenty or twenty-five percent or so of all of those people i worked with day in and day out).

Best Answer

I can say both

Best Answer

For me it was when I turned 30...............and yes it was a GREAT thing.

Best Answer

its still a great thing for you.

Best Answer