EpoxyMonoxide EpoxyMonoxide 26-30, F 61 Answers Nov 11, 2011

Being shot in the chest.

Best Answer

Waking up on the operating room table.

Best Answer

Not yet. *knock on wood*

Best Answer

??

Best Answer

You would think it was from childbirth and a c-section (2 natural, twins c-section) but noo it was from having shoulder surgery and the subsequent collapsed lung (the anesthesiologist put the pain pump into my lung instead of the nerve bundle) they cut into my chest to insert a chest tube without numbing it and at the same time ******* on the shoulder I just had surgery on :-/

Best Answer

having a baby.

Best Answer

ack! is it really that bad? I've heard different people say different things

Best Answer

it's not the same for everyone, apparently ;)

Best Answer

When i was a child my mother best me several tmes and withnthose beatings a rib broke loose and punchured my lung.lung.it stayed like that for many many years.when I was 20 it was found I had a tumor .benign (sp)it was the size of a softball...As they were removing it I went into cardic arrest...they brought me back.When I awakened I was in agony from the ribs moving back...and of course the 2 foot scar. Nature always finds a way to put the body in order.Took 5 months to get back .

Best Answer

The school dentist where dental nurse trainees practised on human lab rats before they got thier Tickets as trained physicians. The army where no longer taking on battle feild medics for the VietNam war and the NZ schooling system didnt finance annestetics.

Best Answer

A strange dental circumstance resulting in the worst physical pain of my life. The worst emotional pain I have ever felt was guilt , fear, regret, shame and being openly hatefully betrayed.

Best Answer

I had surgery to remove a tumor that had grown in my left knee joint. When I woke up after the surgery if felt like my leg had been ripped of at the knee. I have a higher tolerance for pain thanks to that haha.

Best Answer

A couple are the same on my pain scale.<br />
having to wait three days while in labor and not giving pain meds until 30 minutes before my first child was born because it would have dropped his heart rate lower.<br />
Giving birth without not even a ibprofin in my sytem with second child and stiched up without any pain meds.<br />
Hemrigging after giving birth to both my children.<br />
Sufficating do to calapsed lungs. They did the shunts without any pain meds.<br />
having a tube shoved down my throat to being placed on a ventallator to keep me breathing. Then to have it removed.<br />
Being beat and abused daily sometimes more.<br />
Being shot and stabed and then being thrown from a moving car as a child.

Best Answer

Oh and having a ovarian cyct the size if a baseball rupture.

Best Answer

I sure hope you are in gentler hands now. Your story sounds similar to what someone dear to me went through.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear your loved one went through aa similar situation. Yes and no. I prefer sweet and loving but not gentle.

Best Answer

breaking both my tibia and fibula when my leg got caught in between two rungs of the ladder when it went down

Best Answer

giving birth

Best Answer

a broken arm after i fall from a tree down to stacks of woods.it has been months of maneuvering sleeping position.

Best Answer

Probably menstrual cramps. They hurt so bad that I go to the kitchen, look at my knife collection and contemplate cutting out my uterus and grinding it in the garbage disposal, real talk.

Best Answer

1 when I experience the verse in the about some hate will be against you and the ... That will bruise your head I went through that personally as a child being beat in my head serverly with wood second the verse about causing child birth pain the first outweighed the second my first daughter was not as painful as my second you are correct about that shhhh a rat oh no

Best Answer

I used to have bladder area pains like every night when I was younger.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

a fistula in my colon and in my bladder....I was peeing poop!!!! oh so PAINFUL!!!!! damn you crohns

Best Answer

When I was little I had something my mother called milk maids elbows..m my arms would pull out of socket and she would have to forse them back into place. If someone pulled me like other kids playing or if I held onto a branch. Or bar to swing I would sometimes pull y arms out of place.. it was horrible.

Best Answer

It has to be when I realised that the woman whom stated for four years that she loved me became such a 'LIE' - Never had pain like that in my life

Best Answer

menstrual cramps had me curled up in my bed.. i was crying and throwing up bc of the pain. it felt like my insides were being squeezed and i couldn't breath.

Best Answer