Roxvox Roxvox 31-35, F 5 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Grounded for a week for shoplifting balloons from the grocery store. I couldn't go outside.

Best Answer

Parents made me clean my room. I dirtied it, did not deserve it either. Still in trauma, both parents are dead too. Life is hard and unfair.

Best Answer

My mum smacked me and grounded me for at least a week after I learned '*****' of another girl and called it her. I had no idea what it meant haha :):) never disrespect your parents :)

Best Answer

Lol. Omg! How old were you?

Best Answer

I was 8 :):) but it taught me a lesson :)

Best Answer

My sisters n I watched Die Hard when we were really young and learned "Yippy Caye Mother Fukker". My older sister said it one day and my father yelled at her. Then I said it a minute later and my dad thought my sister said it again and sparked her. That was over 20 years ago. She's still mad at me. Lol

Best Answer

Hahahaa!!! Now that right there is a good reason to keep a grudge haha :):)

Best Answer

Lol. Doesn't compare to the hell she put me through. She was so bossy and mean and evil. We are pretty close now though.

Best Answer

Parental alienation, and I did nothing to deserve it.

Best Answer

:( sorry

Best Answer