That a crane would be needed to get a fat cow like me on stage. I was about 5' 8" and 110lbs. at the time. I've never done ballet since.

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

Wow is right! I am speechless....

Best Answer

My favorite part was at the time I only weighed about 110lb.

Best Answer

Ok. I used to work at KFC. And I freakin HATED when people thought they were bein funny. And they would say "Hey, maybe you been eatin too much chicken." Or some other smartass thing like that.

Best Answer

Wow. This is coming from people who are eatting at KFC? Hahahaha

Best Answer

"youre eating TWO bowls of cereal?"

Best Answer

Cereal is good for you! Now three bowls would be a different story :P

Best Answer

i have been asked by my own mother if i was using meth. i am a really skinny guy 143 since middle school im 20 now so for years ive been called alots of rude names skinny people are self- concious too

Best Answer

People should learn to be more considerate to all shapes and sizes! Thin people too!

Best Answer

My Mother passed away Oct. 29, 2011 and I had multiple surgeries during that period through December and all the stress and distress caused me to lose almost fifty(50) pounds. My Best friend looked at me and stated, "Oohh, you look BAD!" That truly hurt my feelings. That's life. The truth comes out when you're not at your best. Take care. S. D.

Best Answer

Apparently! D: Hope you make a full recovery!

Best Answer

"Hey you look like you’ve slimmed down a lot. "

Best Answer

i throw it around too much

Best Answer

My sisters and I bag on each other all the time but we joke around like that so even though we say some really mean nasty stuff to each other, it's all in good fun.

Best Answer

You look like a stick.

Best Answer

I know what you mean, people are alway telling me to go eat a burger, because I look like a tooth pick! Grrr I have been eatting more but so far no weight gain so LAY OFF :P

Best Answer