djk007 djk007 22-25, M 7 Answers Sep 26, 2010

**********

Best Answer

when me and my friend at my middles school coed academy we use to walk in a line just like madeline to the library we did so much crazy stuff on the way there goodtimes

Best Answer

Wearing my Gown, my Hat and my little tassle. Finally throwing my Hat in air and Knowing I had secured a 2.1. YEAH!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I took a course in which the professor was a lively, intelligent, 60-year-old retired Rabbi whose wit and humor fascinated me.<br />
One day, while discussing a certain topic, he used me (unwillingly) as an example for the rest of the class. (Because I dressed "Goth" at the time.) Afterwards, I emailed him to say I was a bit displeased, and that I think he had mistaken me for something I'm not.<br />
The next day, I was heading to his class early and he caught me in the hallway. He stopped me, gently rested a hand on my shoulder, looked me in the eye in a sad sort of way, and said, "I'm sorry for what I said. It was stupid of me -- I'm just a crazy old man who's beginning to lose his marbles. I hope you can forgive me."<br />
It was the most sincere apology I've ever been given.<br />
It was also the only apology ANYONE'S given me in several, several years.

Best Answer

We had a 10 day camp in a hilly area as part of National Service Scheme.We had to build a road..It was tiring work..But we had lot of fun there.Three teachers and around 50-60 students.We get so tired at the end of day but then there will be camp paper..games..etc..it will be midnight ,when we go to bed..Then too we will be so excited and laughing and discussing and we will not sleep until 2am or 3 am.Unforgettable experience..

Best Answer

Doing the stage-lighting for the Amateur Theatre in University - I loved it. Pity the theatre burnt down some time after the first season they had... They had the most up-to-date equipment that the Engineering Department could find. After that, it was the crappiest old stuff they could beg or borrow...

Best Answer