Chatchick Chatchick 41-45, F 9 Answers Jun 30, 2013 in Community

When I learned my mother had run off and I was stuck with my father only.

Best Answer

That would be when I found out the horrific thing my father and his friends did to my mother. Because of his actions, her actions showed her hatred towards my little brother and I for what he did to her and as a little child I saw the violence with my own eyes so I knew all along but to hear the whole truth when I was halfway through my life was something else. It just killed a part of me. I lost my faith in humanity until a new friend that I worked with recently gave me hope again.

Best Answer

War. Stayed drunk for ten years. A wasted decade.

Best Answer

Joining the Navy was my best life experience. There were so many obstacles for me to enlist in the Navy. Starting with my education and overcoming the final obstacle of having blemishes on my skin. At the end of that day I realized that I had fulfilled a goal I had since I was 10. The lesson was that if I wanted anything in life I would have to climb mountains to achieve it. I've lived an extraordinary life and can't see anything as a worst life experience. However I believe that one choice I made in my life had lead to many problems I could have lived without. When the Navy offered to bring me back to the United States after seven years overseas, I should have stayed over there.

Best Answer

Strict fundamentalist Christian upbringing was my worst life experience. I never completely got over the harm of all the crap that I was taught as a child.

Best Answer

Worse was an assault I had when younger which hit my confidence for some years. Best is probably the realisation that I have recovered from it

Best Answer

Best was going away to college. It opened my brain and my outlook on life. I knew there was something else out there. Never was the same.

Best Answer

I read yer profile....I don't think you'd be interested!

Best Answer