Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 11 Answers May 5, 2012

To survive my childhood. Always amazes me when people talk of their loving parents. I'm not jealous-just amazed since I knew no difference and learned skills that while they've done well for my bank account they do not a thing to make me content. Contentedness is a gift given to babies who are eagerly awaited. Abortion exits in all species. A polar bear who takes the strongest and wanders away from the other. Eagles who eat their siblings and on and on. Only humans have to make a concious choice about that and my mother was six months and they wouldn't do it and that was in France in '55. So, this life--could I have passed it by? Yeah, cause the yearning for your parents to love you never goes away. So--that was my childhood dream--to have parents who loved me instead of tolerating me and when I made myself intolerable they broke my nose. Only once--I'm not stupid. And I did survive. Not like I'm some two year old buried under the patio and believe me--a lot of those missing children are simply under the patio.

Best Answer

oh god sorry are you ok is this true tell me

Best Answer

World domination.

Best Answer

to be able to give other kids their childhood dream , seeing kids happy is my dream

Best Answer

that i wouldn't have to dream about my future, i'd be living it, and now i am

Best Answer

To find people to love who would love me back.<br />
Believe it, or not.

Best Answer

To be a teenager.

Best Answer