My son's first experience, we had to tell him his fish died, and after explaining about it, he asked.. "ok, so are you going to cook it for dinner now?"
heysho heysho 36-40, F 5 Answers Jun 14 in Community

thats funny, how old was he when he said that?

Best Answer

5

Best Answer

I was cleaning the bowl out for our Beta fish, Franklin the 3rd, with my son who was about 9. I always transfer the fish gently in my hands. Franklin jumped out of my hands and went straight down the drain of the sink. I was really sad for Franklin, but for some horrible reason I couldn't stop laughing. I managed to stifle my laughing and we had a lovely funeral ceremony at the sink. Franklin the 4th arrived the next day. <br />
I taught my son the poem "Rainbow Bridge". He knows that our pets (10 fish, a dog, a cat, a horse) will be waiting to see us one day.

Best Answer

lmao!!!

Best Answer

LOL! How adorables! :')

Best Answer

lol yeah

Best Answer

Lol! That is priceless. We had to give the dog a funeral and bury her in the backyard. With all of her stuff. "Just in case".

Best Answer

awww lol

Best Answer

lmao, great attitude!!!

Best Answer