In 2006 I had a baby at home. My placenta wouldn't release. I lost half of my blood. Waiting for the ambulance I knew that I could not close my eyes because I would never open them again. I stayed awake until I was on the bed in the ER. The ambulance attendants phoned the hospital the next day, surprised to hear I had survived. I had two D&C's and two blood transfusions before I was stabilized.

Best Answer

During surgery in 2008, had a reaction to the anesthesia,apparently stopped breathing and arrested briefly. I had know idea until I was told about it later.

Best Answer

has got to be falling of the top of a building while I was free running there was a kind of ledge thing and it broke and I landed on the pavement below next thing I knew I was in hospital waking up 3 weeks later turned out my heart had stopped 6 times.

Best Answer

Possibly 6 inches. Used to be a passenger on a sidecar race bike...

Best Answer

Not sure if its when I was hit by a car... and spun around like a top... or when I almost cut through my Femoral Artery with a chain saw.

Best Answer

When I was strangled by a vacuum cord and blacked out.<br />
Psycho ex-husband.

Best Answer

Too many to list ,.and thats no exaggeration.

Best Answer