when i was small i wanted to be a truck driver and i did that than i wanted the second dream and i am reaching high for this one to play in concerts for a living

Best Answer

I never had any major aspirations as a kid. I always thought I would be an engineer, simply because several of my older relatives were engineers and I was good at maths and physics. That's what I'm studying at university, but my dream job would be completely different. I would absolutely love to be a full time philosopher. To be the author of influential books on philosophy, ethics and life, to lecture at conferences around the world, teach at universities, challenge the world's views on just about everything and make everyone slow down, open their minds and just think a little bit more.

Best Answer

Well I can see you feel passionately about it, it thats how you feel, dont settle for 2nd best, wish you luck with what ever the outcome would be

Best Answer

I wanted to be a cartoonist. Today, my dream is to be an actor.

Best Answer

and tomorrow? Can still be an actor, just don't give up

Best Answer

I always wanted to be a zookeeper at the zoo! :D But now I'm on my way to being a educator and I'm really excited about it (:

Best Answer

I prefer the zookeeper :P BUT if your excited don't hold back and maybe one day can be both ;)

Best Answer

Your right, you never know! (:

Best Answer

When I was young I had a lot of dream jobs. I wanted to be a vet, A nurse, A police woman, A cowgirl ( I thought it was a real job at 6 years old) A ninja ( again, I thought it was a real job ) A artist and animator. Now I don't really know what I want to do but I know I want to be a writer of some sort. But I could change my mind again because I'm still only young. lol

Best Answer

Why you go break my dream, you mean ninja is not a real job :( hehe let me know when you decided ;)

Best Answer

Before cashier but now human resource director

Best Answer

Cashier, thats one I never thought of, HR director, that quite something too

Best Answer

My dream job was to be an attorney. Now my dream job is to build and run a hotel in California.

Best Answer