when i was small i wanted to be a truck driver and i did that than i wanted the second dream and i am reaching high for this one to play in concerts for a living

Best Answer

I never had any major aspirations as a kid. I always thought I would be an engineer, simply because several of my older relatives were engineers and I was good at maths and physics. That's what I'm studying at university, but my dream job would be completely different. I would absolutely love to be a full time philosopher. To be the author of influential books on philosophy, ethics and life, to lecture at conferences around the world, teach at universities, challenge the world's views on just about everything and make everyone slow down, open their minds and just think a little bit more.

Best Answer

Well I can see you feel passionately about it, it thats how you feel, dont settle for 2nd best, wish you luck with what ever the outcome would be

Best Answer

I wanted to be the first man on Mars. As you can see in the avatar, my need to wear corrective lenses put a hamper on that. And the first shuttle accident, which pretty much shut down the manned space program for many years. Interestingly enough, what I put down in my senior yearbook as my dream job is strangely more akin to what I focus on doing... I wrote "Media Mogul"... and run a website on all things entertainment, with connections and friends in every aspect of the entertainment industry. Think of me as a poor and friendly version of Rupert Murdoch, but with artistic talents.

Best Answer

wow impressive, sorry about the mars dream

Best Answer

Interestingly... my daughter, while we were watching Discovery channel, announced at 4 years old that she was going to be an astronaut. And that she was going to Mars.
I had NEVER said anything to her. But it's interesting that the Red Planet has been calling to my family for at least two generations now.

Best Answer

That is not only interesting, but phenomenal. Motivate her, hehe as I'm sure you are ;)
Me I've always wanted to make a planet habitable, want to build a biodome etc :P seen the movie biodome, seen the game spore and bioshock? thats the idea lol in space or underwater.

Best Answer

I am motivating her. She announced the following year that she wanted to be a doctor-- to which I replied: "That's great! EVERY space flight has a doctor on board-- you've just increased your chances 100%!"
I also told her that I would do everything possible to make her dream happen... but I had one stipulation. She had to take me with her. She agreed-- but I don't think she realizes that by the time she goes-- she will be taking my ashes with her, to spread on Mars. This way, we both get our dreams to come true. She gets to be the first person on Mars, and I get to be the first person buried on Mars.

Best Answer

lol funny, but 2nd part sad and good

Best Answer

I wanted to be a cartoonist. Today, my dream is to be an actor.

Best Answer

and tomorrow? Can still be an actor, just don't give up

Best Answer

I always wanted to be a zookeeper at the zoo! :D But now I'm on my way to being a educator and I'm really excited about it (:

Best Answer

I prefer the zookeeper :P BUT if your excited don't hold back and maybe one day can be both ;)

Best Answer

Your right, you never know! (:

Best Answer

When I was young I had a lot of dream jobs. I wanted to be a vet, A nurse, A police woman, A cowgirl ( I thought it was a real job at 6 years old) A ninja ( again, I thought it was a real job ) A artist and animator. Now I don't really know what I want to do but I know I want to be a writer of some sort. But I could change my mind again because I'm still only young. lol

Best Answer

Why you go break my dream, you mean ninja is not a real job :( hehe let me know when you decided ;)

Best Answer

Before cashier but now human resource director

Best Answer

Cashier, thats one I never thought of, HR director, that quite something too

Best Answer

My dream job was to be an attorney. Now my dream job is to build and run a hotel in California.

Best Answer