Questionator Questionator 26-30 174 Answers Feb 27, 2012

Question of the Day

Nirvana

Rage against the Machine

Pearl Jam

Lynard skynard

System of a Down

Slipknot

Soundgarden

Green Day

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Led Zeppelin which prompted me to pick up a guitar which led to a few things in my life that might not have happened otherwise.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The Clash had released "London Calling", the "B52's" just came into the light. "Blonde" was doing her thing. "The Cars" released Candy-O, Van Halen popped off "Women and Children First", Rush dropped "In Moving Pictures", Ozzy debuted with "Blizzard of Oz", REO Speedwagon released "High Infidelity", Foreigner and Dirty White boy... The list goes on...Human League, Split Endz, Thomas Dolby, the Eurythmics, Dixies Midnight Runners, Wall of Voodoo... with all the talent, picking one band would be impossible for me.

Best Answer

Ahh... The 80's. The bands made an effort to be fun, experimental and have their own particular sound/theme. The age before in-your-face Auto-Key voice manipulation and endless gangst'a rapping (boring...) booty-shake'n videos became industry standards.

Best Answer

I agree. We used to be into the band...now it's like the bands try to get into us. Too many bands and so little talent. sickening if you really look at the 5 worthless songs and 2 hit songs on each album these days. No wonder the highest performing bands are the classics.

Best Answer

Nirvana. Oh, the memories

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Nice, smells like teen spirit. (Oh my). The memories lol

Best Answer

I LOVE Nirvana!!

Best Answer

Led Zeppelin :)

Best Answer

I liked a little of everything. Here goes: Nirvana, Weezer, Jewel, Marilyn Manson, Smashing Pumpkins, Insane Clown Posse, Acid Bath, Jack Off Jill, Kitty etc. Well some of those were high school bands lol.

Best Answer

Black Sabbath

Best Answer

Pink Floyd

Best Answer

Rolling Stones

Santana

Melanie

Fleetwood Mac

Grand Funk

Deep Purple

Yes

Led Zeppelin

Moody Blues

Best Answer

I love your choices!!! will you marry me???? lol

Best Answer

Haha, someone else my age !

Best Answer

Montly crew

pinkfloyd

guns n roses

eagles

tom petty

poison

aerosmith

beatles

black sabbath

styx ------ Because of the mr roboto song lol

I lstole all of them from my 4 year older than me sister , I thought I was so sly and she laughed and said its a good thing I was going to throw them away I dont like them , I was ohh no what others and she said just them that I took lol What were the odds.....the rest of her music sucked hahaha

Best Answer

Motley Crue, Van Halen, Ozzy...

Best Answer

Just saw Motley Crue the Saturday before last and lemme tell you...they sound just as great or greater! They're recording new stuff as of last Friday.

Best Answer

I had no idea-that's awesome :)

Best Answer

Dream Theater! The heirs of Mozart incarnate!

Best Answer

Jr. High??

Wow! That goes back!

That would have to be the Rolling Stones. While everyone was worshiping the Beatles, I preferred the Stones.

Best Answer

i recently got over the guilt i was associating with not being attached to the Beatles. Even got my dad to agree that respecting their talent didn't mean I had to like them.

Best Answer

We didn't have any 'junior high' schools where I lived.

Best Answer

Spice girls....

Best Answer

OMG!!! really????

Best Answer

Yes, my siblings got me into it. You wouldn't believe all the feminine stuff I used to think was cool back in the day. No wonder I was always called 'the weird guy'.

Best Answer

Either Rush or Led Zepplin.

Best Answer

I loved INXS, Oh the 80's were so cool

Best Answer

your one of my kind

Best Answer

we played INXS at my sons funeral

Best Answer

Oh wow, which song?

Best Answer

No need to get nasty, everyone has an era they were teenagers in and that was mine, dont destroy my memories!

Best Answer

Oh I loved Inxs! Especially the lead singer was it Michael Hutchence? So sexy!!!!! RIP!!

Best Answer

Yes it was Michael Hutchence he was gorgeous

Best Answer

Deep Purple.

Still enjoy their music today.

Best Answer

Anything that wasn't Hannah Montana, or Justin Beiber.

Best Answer

Guns N Roses!

Best Answer

My fav band!

Best Answer