Going outside with my friends and playing hopscotch or skipping. No wonder we're all a lot fitter than these kids nowadays, we'd skip all day, lol.

Best Answer

haha yes, that was fun. i used to love the four square game!

Best Answer

Great stuff. I think that we all had much more fun than the kids do nowadays. Majority sit in front of their X-Box or similar games console twitching frantically, well they do here, lol

Best Answer

i totally agree, as i am a nanny as a side gig....they kids are unruly, disrespectful, tired, and THINK they're having fun when they're really not

Best Answer

Dont make me get started on unruly and disrespectful, lol. I can't abide it. Makes me roar, lol.

Best Answer

oh GIRL!! there is this kid i watch who SYSTEMATICALLY and SILENTLY beat me up, jumped on my back, destroyed property, etc, and blamed it all on a video game...he did this for FORTY-FIVE MINUTES STRAIGHT. he also peed on the couch, etc. so if you want to talk disrespect, i have my battle scars lol

Best Answer

Now you see I would have had to sail his a$$ like a kite across the room, lol. I think people who work with children and carers are good people, high tolerance level, lol.

Best Answer

Hide and seek,I don't now if you'd consider winter snow sliding a game but it was sort of and the most fun that I can remember having as a child . We also skated on the pond next to our home once the freezing weather came and did that for at least 4 months a year..since winters in Canada are the longest outside fun was the fondest of games fun and togetherness that i can recall..Inside games like trouble ,ants in your pants,monopoly ,checkers etc were personal favs!Ooh I almost forgot playing Jacks and marbles |D

Best Answer

ahh yes!! i miss sledding!

Best Answer

Building sand castles up into the sky!, then playing demolishion man amongst them.

Best Answer

aww nice memory:)

Best Answer

ZZT

Best Answer

zz top?:-P

Best Answer
Best Answer

hmm the link isn't working

Best Answer

Google ZZT. : p

Best Answer

lol too much work. why dont you just tell me?

Best Answer

It's an old ANSI puzzle game. Many hours were spent on the old 486.

Best Answer

nice! i will look it up when i am more awake:)

Best Answer