ChefJM ChefJM 13-15 6 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in First Love

Our eyes met across the room and there was instant connection. To this day I've never felt a more powerful first meeting with anyone

Best Answer

When I was a junior I had a slight crush on this sophomore guy who was kind of out of my league, or so I thought. I was a punk girl and he was a jock. In math class our teacher put us in small groups and when she announced he was gonna be in my group, he pumped his fist and said "YES!" and then picked up his desk over his head and carried it over to sit next to me. We proceeded to fail the project whilst flirting and getting to know e/o pretty well during that week, and on Friday afternoon I gave him my phone number and said he should call me because he's fun to talk to.<br />
We wound up dating for over 1 year and I lost my virginity to him, too! He was my first "puppy love".

Best Answer

didn't have a good track record during high school. all the good stuff happened after i graduated and went to college and just got dumber lol.

Best Answer

never had one

Best Answer

When my crush asked me to prom, then i said no because me and my friends decided we were going to do something instead of prom...stupid girl

Best Answer

Eh, it kinda happened post high school. This one girl I thought was gorgeous and totally out of my league admitted that she liked me in high school a few years after the fact, and wondered why I never asked her out. I thought it was nice to know that she felt that way about me because she was considered one of the "unattainable ones".<br />
I had no confidence in high school, and it's a shame too because now she's spoken for and I'm still kicking around and looking for someone.

Best Answer