swimmingswan swimmingswan 36-40, F 12 Answers May 21, 2012

my matchbox cars but they are long gone

Best Answer

I loved anything to do with cars and racing tracks...... I had a very small figure-of-eight one with two wind-up cars, but no I don't have them any more. I liked dolls too, making clothes for them and for some reason, cutting their eyelashes off! Maybe my favourite 'toy' was a pair of scissors..... although I hate knives to this day. (A psychiatrist would have a field-day with me..... I'm quite normal really!)

Best Answer

I had a bunch of toy cars (Hot Wheels, Corgi toys, Dinky toys, Matchbox). My mother gave them all away. I bought my favourite one on eBay about ten years back, original box included. It cost about $160.00, and she probably paid $3 or $4 for it back in the day.

Best Answer

My optimus primal from beast wars transformers... and hell yeah i still have it!

Best Answer

It was a monkey. A stuffed monkey with a banana in his hand. Made my the Columbia company. A cat got sick on him and mom threw him away. I have searched ebay and still trying to get my monkey back, I miss him. It's been 40 years since I seen him.

Best Answer

I had a baby doll that you had to fill with water to take shape. Forget what they were called, but its still in my closet somewhere

Best Answer

Evil kernevel stunt set, no it's worn out

Best Answer

My football and I do not have it but have had many footballs since.

Best Answer