Was the money well spent?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 64 Answers Jun 27, 2012

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I went with my uncle, we had terrible seats. We kept seat hopping throughout the night and were always in the first row. It was amazing. All these lights and instruments playing in sync with each other. Wonderful. Best night of my life.

Best Answer

You really should. They're amazing. Indescribable.

Best Answer

K'naan lol -_-

Best Answer

Justin bieber world tour 2.0

Best Answer

Backstreet boys. I was 6 and got the tickets for christmas. I don't think I really appreciated it as much as I could've but I was 6, so though we were in the third row, it was probably not money well spent, even though my mom got the tickets pretty cheap because of connections

Best Answer

Van Halen 1982

Best Answer

Boston,Black Sabbath,Van Halen and Sammy Hagar.It was a stadium concert.Money extremely well spent.

Best Answer

That would have been an awesome concert! Who was singing for Black Sabbath at that time?

Best Answer

Original line up -Ozzy.I also saw the Ronnie James Dio line up as well.

Best Answer

Ronnie James Dio<br />
It's a night I'll never forget, thats for sure. ; )

Best Answer

Free would have been nice but it was well worth the $30 or whatever it cost back then....Honestly surprised I remember it...hahahahahaha

Best Answer

Iron Maiden, with Anthrax opening. Yes money well spent!

Best Answer

Stephaine Mills and Teddy Pendergrass my boyfriend purchased the tickets and it was well worth it. I was a freshman in college.

Best Answer

The Anger Management Tour. Xzibit, Papa Roach, Eminem, and Limp Bizkit. It was at the time. But I don't care for any of them anymore.

Best Answer

Culture Club 1984

Best Answer

I was 13 or 14 and went to see Led Zeppelin.Unfortunately the concert was cancelled due to rain.......it sucked but I kept the ticket anyways.

Best Answer

KC & the Sunshine Band Feb 25, 1977 - and still going whenever I get a chance. Next schedule show August 3, 2012 (KISS & Motley Crue)

Best Answer

MC Hammer. At the time, yes.

Best Answer

My first concert was when I was 12 years old I went with my Father to see the Beach Boys. I had a good time.

Best Answer

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Best Answer

Lil wayne and yes money well spent

Best Answer

Pink Floyd on the opening night of their last tour with my dad when I was 6.

Best Answer

aerosmith - 1974 - i worked as an usher for the theatre where they performed

Best Answer

Alice Cooper in 2003...I was 17. It was awesome!

Best Answer