findinghanna findinghanna 36-40, F 20 Answers Jun 25, 2011

I think her name was "Satan"...

Best Answer

Haha...too funny....I think I met them at some point!!

Best Answer

Amogh khadye,i have a crush on him since 5yrs.He is totally different.... in a better way!

Best Answer

Molly

Best Answer

Melvin....he was the first guy I kissed, also. Years later he moved away but, have always wondered what ever happened to him!

Best Answer

It would be nice to have a Crystal ball to be able to check things lilt that out!

Best Answer

It was my best friends brother, I thought he was gorgeous... I was 7 or 8, and he was probably 12, maybe 13 at the time. I don't remember his name, but I had the biggest crush on him :') And he knew it too.

Best Answer

Nice memories, are you still friends with his sister? It's nice to see what they have become of their selves. ;0) lol

Best Answer

mrs robinson

Best Answer

Mark

Best Answer

Carla, I was 13 and she was 12. Too young to know what to do, but I was totally smitten.

Best Answer

Nice memory, I wish there was more of that innocence today. ;0) lol

Best Answer

Judith and her twin sister Janice

Best Answer

Two foe the price of one! ;0), my twin sisters always use to stand in for one another , they never were caught. They sure had fun! Lol. ;0)

Best Answer

David... I was probably 11. Oh he had the darkest hair and the prettiest eyes. Can't remember, 25 years later if they were brown or blue eyes. But OOOOHHH, every girl in town had a crush on the new boy David.

Best Answer

Oh what sweet memories ! Now a crystal ball would come in handy. Lol

Best Answer

Maryln Monroe..... she was like a sweet heart to me... I wish she was my wife when I grew up.

Best Answer

She was, and aLways will be a beautiful woman, nothing like reaching for the moon. Lol ;0)

Best Answer

in 7th grade my first real crush was with a boy named Christian......

Best Answer

My first crush was Melanie, the blonde drummer for Josie & The Pussycats...

Best Answer

Bruce Wayne...he was 4 years oder than me..he waited umtil I was 16 and we finally went out a few times..but quickly found out he wasn't all I thought he was..but still very cute and he still is cute now!

Best Answer

Stanley a norwegian guy my first crush and I still think of him to this day.

Best Answer

Sweet memories, now it would be nice to have a crystal ball, lol

Best Answer