Keep in mind that I'm a researcher and a Microsoft tools developer , I have been here since 2010 upon invitation by Microsoft and the International Webmaster's Guild , In regards to open communcation and self ex<x>pression I have found that EP Has no other Rival on the web Including Tech support ( The Mebo Chat toolBar could stand some improve however ) , As for users circle of friends , each has it's own special reason for supporting one another in their needs and life experiences , I make use of all functions as best as one needs to . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Well , I stuck around so that speaks about the site. Yes , the content in the Q &amp; As and stories is varied which I like.

Best Answer

T Y , In the time you spend at EP we have a # 1 rule , Have fun and enjoy , May I invite you to read at the bottom of this or any other page under the headings of " Share , Explore , Play &amp; About .

Best Answer

I stumbled on this website when I was struggling with something emotionally. I was amazed at how much support I got after sharing my story. Still thankful to the people who keep responding when you need it, but can't share with anyone you know in person.

Best Answer

You are now entering the Twilight Zone..

Best Answer

It wasn't so full of children when I first found it as it is now.

Best Answer

I thought it was very different from any other social site.

Best Answer

Coooooooooooool!

Best Answer