Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 25 Answers Jul 11, 2012

paper delivery when i was 8 started at 5:00 AM and delivered 65 pappers on my bike<br />
Sundays I would do it pulling a shopping cart from my bike<br />
first real job loading the trucks delivering the pappers to the people who deliver the papers

Best Answer

My first job was to continue going to school, the task at hand was to succeed in most subjects, I get paid $200 a month by my parents.

Best Answer

lol..Waffle House I was 15 I stayed 4 hours and said screw this...

Best Answer

Necer had a job, i have been a kept woman and submissive since 2yrs before i was married.

Best Answer

Dishwasher in a retirement home. It had its good days and bad days.

Best Answer

Customer service at Burger King, it lasted 3 days as I did not remember applying for an oiled let’s skate floor and public want it or not is out of this world crazy...

Best Answer

I worked at an amusement park called LeSourdesville Lake..I took people's money and omg..the smelly places people kept their money in..It was awful!

Best Answer

My first job was as a dental assistant in training. This was during the latter sixties and integration had not yet made it to our area. I failed on two counts and was fired. First, I preped a Black man for dental service and did not pull the door closed. The dentist chewed me out for letting other customers see that he worked on that N word, even though he was probably very wealthy and had a thriving plumbing bussiness. Next I preped a poor man and it scorched the dentist's sensibilities to work on the "under-class" as this family was dirty and they stunk like all poor people and one child wet a chair. A cousin had gotten me the job and he said I was nothing like the finer relatives which I had, so he fired me. Well, I had been raised to never look at a person as "less than" anyone. My family were more up to date than even that bigoted old dentist. Good thing he did, because my Dad made me enroll in college and I have an education which the dentist never got because he was so bigoted and hateful toward his fellow man. It is unbelieveable now that those were the times back then. Some are still that way, but hide it. That was my first experience with the "landed gentry" to which I was not related.

Best Answer

Grocery bagger, I bagged groceries (bread does NOT go with milk), retrieved carts from the parking lot, emptied trashcans, and, rarely, "cleaned" the restrooms. A joke of a job with an even bigger joke of a paycheck.

Best Answer

i work in my parents store and i'm a salesgirl :o)

Best Answer

I was 12...I cleaned a gas station on Sundays.....

Best Answer

I was an usher in a cinema. I don't think they have ushers anymore.

Best Answer

If what little memory serves me right , I believe it was a newspaper route while riding my bike when I bashed into a cartoon artist " Not exactly a nice way for a second job interview to get started " .

Best Answer

I was raised on a farm. So there was no specific first job. I did whatever job needed to be done that I was capable of doing.

Best Answer

packing supermarket shelves...<br />
first real job - water quality sampling

Best Answer

I think it was some sort of factory when I was about 16

Best Answer

Not official but i helped at a construction site. I lugged 90 pound bags of cement and equipment around.

Best Answer

At a bakery. Cleaning, decorating cakes, serving customers, and bagging bread.

Best Answer

picking tobacco i was 8, only pick the yellow leafs

Best Answer

At a stable. Clean, feed, groom, water, turn out, bring in horses.

Best Answer

Yes. Was jumping horses on courses until I had a really bad spill that landed me in the emergency room.

Best Answer

I never competed, not competitive but yeah, never was the same after that. Couldn't shake the feeling that it'd happen again and be worse.

Best Answer