paclark paclark 31-35 23 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Paperboy when I was about 12

Best Answer

My first job as a teenager was working as a bag boy at a grocery store .... after a month ; I was promoted to express lane cashier ... and a year later when I turned 18 ; was promoted to assistant manager ...

Best Answer

pedalling a DickyDee icecream cart

Best Answer

I stacked the shelves of Dollars and Sense before the shop opened, then the manager never called me to work again.<br />
From 15-17, I worked at hungry jacks.

Best Answer

I only did volunteer work as a teen. I volunteered at a Science Museum and some other places too.

Best Answer

i started work at a fast food burger joint the day i turned 14. cooking and taking orders.

Best Answer

My first job ever was picking beans at the neighbor's farm and after that I was always busy babysitting. <br />
At 17 I worked at a fast food restaurant called Raxx.

Best Answer

Raxx Roast Beef??

Best Answer

I worked for East Coast Processing...hanging plucked chickens on hooks...I hated it, but I had to work...I was 14

Best Answer

bank teller

Best Answer

pastry chef and baker.. frak getting out of bed at midnight to cook

Best Answer

shoveling horse shlt at a stable on the end of my moms road.

Best Answer

Bet it paid well. =)

Best Answer

for a 13yo really well, i wouldnt do it for the same price now.

Best Answer

Dog-N-Suds

Best Answer

Boyd Tractor Sales. 15 years old. I was the #1 Flunky. Mostly Steam Cleaned Dirty Farm Tractors. I remember the first $100.00 Bill, Mr. Boyd handed me, it looked like a 4X8 Sheet of Green Plywood. Gas was only 60ยข a gallon. I worked hard, but paid a fair wage.

Best Answer

I enter modelling

Best Answer