I cut grass in my neighborhood all summer to buy my school clothes and supplies.I t was hot and humid(I grew up in Tampa,Florida)so I constantly drank water.

Best Answer

boring, but easy. I bagged groceries<br />
Far as tips, just show up (on time), and be pleasant, willing to learn, and hard-working. The rest will fall into place. Remember that entry-level jobs come with entry-level expectations, so just do your best, and you should be fine. Coworkers are like anyone else, just don't make their lives any harder and they'll be fine.

Best Answer

Just smile a lot and be pleasant. Watch what everyone else does, and trust that they will let you know what to do. It probably won't be half as bad as you think it will. Be respectful of other people. Don't take any junk too seriously...there are often people who will give the newbie a harder time, but it generally is nothing too bad. ;) Try not to rub anyone the wrong way until you find your feet. Be interested in all that they tell you about how things work, and watch the more experienced people who know what they are doing.<br />
I worked as a hostess at a restaurant at one time. I'm not sure what sorts of things your job will entail, but I don't think they would have hired you if they didn't have confidence that you could do the job. Just remind yourself of that. The main thing is to be kind to the customers. And definitely...if you are unsure of something, ask a manager or friendly coworker. <br />
I can imagine it won't be nearly as bad as you think. Be positive and think how cool it is. Your first job!

Best Answer

I cooked outside in the summer for the waterpark. I almost died of heatstroke because no one would help me with record breaking amount of people in the park.

Best Answer