Well my first kiss was on my 13th birthday with this guy that i was soo in love with xoxo but wer nt goin out so it was really special. It was at a theme park and i was sitting on his lap when we both looked at each other and just kissed! Then we realisedmwe were next to the wet ride and were wash away, completely soaked lol best day of my life so far oxox Oh by the way i had liked him for 2 years so tht was why it was soo special
Wolfgirl127 Wolfgirl127 13-15 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I was 12 and we had been together for a while. Had 10 lip kisses. the 10th was supposed to be french. happened outside his house and his mom knew, so she kept trying to look out the window. he leaned in and my whole body went numb.

Best Answer

I can not remember so very unremarkable but I know who it was from and so it was probably very wet and nasty

Best Answer

Sudden, unexpected, short. My ex was walking me to my door, went in for the normal hug and I leaned in to kiss his cheek- his lips had other plans.

Best Answer

F****** best experience ever!! We were in a corn field in late august under the moonlight. He kissed me so passionately and i wanted him to never let me go. Shooting stars fired off above us and he held me closer.

Best Answer

Forever and a day...

Best Answer

I don't think i can remember my first kiss...but the first one I remember was amazing...we made out for hours....the feeling of his lips lingered for days...seriously, if I lied still, and closed my eyes, I could feel him as if he were still kissing me....for days!! He was a few years older than I, and he was Italian...enough said!! It's now almost thirty years later, and I can still think of it fondly....*sigh*

Best Answer

On the beach. It was beautiful cause we were very far out in the ocean and this huge wave formed under us and it carried us to the shore. The whole time I was kissing his beautiful lips

Best Answer

Lovely, since the guy was older than me.

Best Answer