I drew this women and didn't know who she was or why i drew her. so i had her put on my right arm with the moon and stars. 19 yrs later i found out who she was, now it is very meaningful to me. I dont regret any of my tattoos but my next one will be the absolutely the best one, when i get the money for it. Thank you, Hare Krishna.

Best Answer

I got two connected eighth notes on my sternum in red. It is on my sternum because that is about where your heart is most people think it is on the left side but it is more in the middle. It represents my love for music.

Best Answer

jack skelington on my right forearm the length of my arm, have my husbands name over my heart with angel wings and butterflies, two spiders going downward by my hip bone, and I have a messed up one on the back of my neck lol dont even want to go there lol

Best Answer

Cherry blossoms on my shoulder. They represent the transience of life and overcoming obstacles.

Best Answer

I ob<x>ject to injecting ink into my skin. Just like I ob<x>ject to putting glop on my face and chemicals on my nails.

Best Answer

Don't have one, what should l get and where?

Best Answer

i haven't gotten one yet, but i'm going to get a ouroboros dragon on my shoulder. with what is going on i figure it's appropriate.

Best Answer

I have a dolphin, tough but gentle

Best Answer