ThePursuitOfHappiness ThePursuitOfHappiness 18-21, M 11 Answers Jan 15 in Embarrassing & Funny

That people kept bugging me with second and third world problems.

Best Answer

A girl who needed a job and a shelter.

Best Answer

need a cup of coffee and some food to eat and a person to talk. i cried 4 times and i have only $10 in my pocket now ;(

Best Answer

Sally ate all my food donations.

Best Answer

I couldn't decide what to get for lunch because either all of the foods in the large cafeteria with many options looked unappealing or the line was too long.

then I couldn't decide which energy drink to buy.

Best Answer

There are many "first world problems" that are just as serious or even moreso than those suffered by people in the third world. Lots of suicidal and seriously mentally ill people on here. Whoever coined that expression was lucky enough to be healthy. It's an expression only used by lucky but incredibly ignorant people.

Best Answer

I was 5 min late to work :(

Best Answer

I like how people pretend as if poverty and suffering don't exist because the image we put out of typical America doesn't focus on that.

Best Answer

No good candy around

Best Answer

I had to make coffee in d morning at work

Best Answer