decodoll decodoll 36-40, F 7 Answers Feb 22 in Dating & Relationships

Where do I start, blowing off is a mood killer esp who, where and what is happening at the time, I heard someone thought it was funny to deliberately let rip at the worst possible moment and kept her trapped under the cover for maximum effect! although this story maybe awkard for some,.. Take comfort in the fact that she duly dumped him! (Good for her!)

Best Answer

I don't date, isn't that funny enough ? :P

Best Answer

Aww :p

Best Answer

I'll go first! So, not once but twice, I showed up to blind dates where people had lost their front teeth. Awkward much! I empathise, but taking care of yourself is important! <br />
One other time another lovely guy would call me Ms Bakelite (since I like being known as decodoll) and he brought me the patent for Bakelite. In case I had the inclination to go make myself some interesting retro-goods of my own. Thoughtful and quirky, I liked it!<br />
Over to you... :)

Best Answer

I have had a few *odd* dating experiences... funny peculiar I guess, not so funny haha.

The worst for me has been the awkwardness of going on a date where neither or both of you really want to be there. Set up by a common friend or the timing being wrong (both interested but one or both not completely available in the moment).

As for "Mr. Bakelite", it is always sweet when someone else acknowledges our self-image and tries to participate in "grooming it". I take it "deco doll" references an interest in the Art-Deco era ?

Best Answer

i was dating girl and actually didnt know how she really look like

Best Answer

How do you mean? Online dating?

Best Answer