Do I have to tell????

Best Answer

The bebeh launcher in my hands says yes

Best Answer

Oh all right. How about evil, but funny....the incident that stands out the most is when I was twelve, I took a handful of crickets that I had collected from the river and I threw them into the bedroom window of a neighbor. She and I were the only girls in the neighborhood and I was the tomboy while she was Miss Priss.

Best Answer

Apart from letting my two exhusbands deal with themselves and reap the consequences of their own behavior, I would say that the "greatest act of evil" that I have done was as a young teenager. <br />
I went to an amusement park with some neighbors; whose daughter was so mean to me...I PRAYED that I could get her on the Ferris wheel and that it would stop with our seat at the VERY TOP...With GLEE...I rocked the crap out of the TOP seat with her sitting next to me and I laughed with an insane glee when she was screaming her head off!!!!<br />
I felt that it was evil but I HAVE NEVER REGRETTED IT IN MY LIFE and NEVER apologized for it. She deserved it (not in an abusive way; I was NOT her friend, she was abusive to me, I was trying to "cut the ties" so I would NOT HAVE TO BE her friend, that did it...lol)

Best Answer

I have a few and one of them I am still actively participating in!!

Best Answer

...doing what i thought i could never or even dreamed of doing...

Best Answer