Should this be posted in the Confessional? I once dropped and ruined six-figure's worth of processed computer chips off a cart while turning the corner too fast. A director's meeting was being held right there and I'll always remember their surprise. Woof! .
2Buddies 2Buddies 46-50, M 17 Answers Mar 4, 2010

I had a huge crush on a guy I worked with, and we usually went for lunch break together. One day I said I had to go to the washroom, and I would meet him in there. When I grabbed my lunchbag from the fridge and went to sit down across from him, he started laughing with a mouth full of food, and I actually said "what?? Is it something embarrassing??" and he nodded his head then spit his food everywhere and said "your fly is down. Like...WAY down." Turns out I had forgotten completely to do up my pants and was wearing less than appropriate underwear. I could FEEL how red my face was.

Best Answer

I walked all the way to work one day with a paper bag full of goodies for my officemates. Everything was fine until I opened the bag and discovered I had brought yesterday's trash instead....

Best Answer

I laughed so hard at a joke the boss told that I started snorting. I was so embarrased that I had to leave the room.

Best Answer

getting caught xdressing

Best Answer

taking an eldery man's blood pressure.<br />
I was young and he got excited.

Best Answer

I was working for the federal govt at a huge airplane hanger when some big wig boeing officials came to look at the hanger. the hallway to the offices were long, and it was a long walk to the copy machine room from my desk, I walked out of the copy machine room, only in time to be about 12 feet from the big wig boeing officials. I was trying to get back to the office as soon as I could and when I took a huge step, I also stepped out of one of my shoes.....I was in such a hurry that it took me about 3 seconds to realize i had lost my shoe...I turned around to see 5 execs in suit and tie standing in front of my unattended cheap navy blue flat, I had to go back and stand in front of them in order to claim it, and make it look like it was perfectly normal for me to lose a shoe while bringing back paperwork from the copy machine. I went back, stepped into my shoe and kept going till I got back to my office where I didn't stop till I found another office to hide in while they exited the building.

Best Answer

during shifting of material my pent was ruptured & my lady boss had seen ........& smiled & told me to change my jeans.

Best Answer

I crashed an Artic (Ulated Lorry) into a building (TRUE)

Best Answer