Questionator Questionator 26-30 88 Answers Mar 18, 2012

Question of the Day

I just read a letter from my now exwife saying that she is breaking up with me because I cant throw anything away.<br />
It was dated 12th March 1989...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Threw my phone at him and took a golf club and beat his bike up and threw it into a creek.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I threw up in his car.<br />
He should have waited until I was out of the car and a little sober before he told me it was over.

Best Answer

Part of me died.

Best Answer

Hmm..Same

Best Answer

I CLOSED MY HEART AND ITS HARD TO TRUST AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME..

Best Answer

Don't close your heart just open it and receive a new,a good thing

Best Answer

I joined the army :O)

Best Answer

A big decision to have made - thank you

Best Answer

Well she married my best mate and I just didn't know what to do :O(.

Best Answer

Life is very complicated :O)

Best Answer

I made a fake obituary and mailed it to the guy. That was in 2003, he found me on FB last year. He said he thought I was deceased that whole time and he had guilt that whole time. Okay I know that was bad but I truly loved that man and he cheated on me.

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

There was one ex of mine who really drove me insane.<br />
I was a mess for months after the breakup.<br />
That son of a played it real nasty with me, broke up with me in an email on Christmas day, and kept almost all of my stuff (we were more or less living together)<br />
I really did love that guy- He's probably the reason I can't quite bring myself to love anyone else, at least not as much as I did him.<br />
Basically as soon as I read that email, I threw up over the desk, then cried for days, refusing to eat.<br />
I walked to my friends house and got smashed on vodka.<br />
Then I went to a bridge and attempted to jump, even tried to pay some random guy who was walking his dog to push me just incase I chickened out, Not surprisingly he thought I was mad and went away very very quickly.<br />
Just for months I sat and I cried, and I painted all over the wallks in black paint, including over pictures of him, us his name ect ect I painted myself, wanted to remove any trace of his love from me, and any reminders of him.<br />
I lost alot of weight though so it wasn't all bad.<br />
But from that day to this, I still hate his guts and wish the very worst of fates for him, He could have at least waited until after Christmas, or perhaps worded the email a little better because a break up is bad enough, without him gloating about it and tearing me to pieces in every line instead of just saying he doesn't love me and it's not working out- But NO he had to tear me to shreds.<br />
My god Just thinking about it makes me want to grab and axe and pay him a visit lol, and 6 years has passed since that breakup.

Best Answer

Yep, He didn't reply to me either, The thing which upset me most was just the day before he had told me over the phone that I am the love of his life and that he had picked out my engagement ring, Then just like that- the next day he dumped my ***. He didn't give me a reason besides the fact he had gotten bored of me and couldn't wait to stop talking to me (he actually said that). **** exes, they can all get knotted lol

Best Answer

Oh my, and I thought mine was mean... :(

Best Answer

Contenplating ending it all. Oh course I was Young, and had no Idea<br />
how much I had to LIVE for.<br />
SURE Glad I didnt Go through with it!

Best Answer

getting drunk and telling his friends he has a small **** and the go and makeout with his bestfriend..

Best Answer

Classic

Best Answer

Just got mad and hit him and give him a black eye

Best Answer

"Rebounding" with a 22 year old. (I was 38.)

Best Answer

win.

Best Answer

Turning gay

Best Answer

you cannot turn gay

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

Self harming. I completely lost the plot and took a razor blade to my thighs, I was cutting on and off then but never that badly. I made a right mess of myself and I still have some of the scars. Worst thing was I was pregnant at the time, not that I was in any fit state to cope with parenthood. I miscarried, was freaking out in the hospital and got sectioned as a result. I never stop thinking about the baby I lost, every day he is on my mind and I wonder what if... He would be 13 now. One more angel for heaven, I guess. :o)

Best Answer

&lt;3

Best Answer

I was working out of town and spoke to my girl friend every night I was living in a camper and coming in on the weekends, I thought everthing was fine but when I got home my house was EMPTY she took it all even the Frig. Stove everything and had our phone fowarded to her new BF'S place and they were living larg on my dime. the bank was just as empty as the house, I couldn't find her so I called the land lord and told me I was moving out and went back to work and my camper. On the way back I felt really bad I had done a little coke just enough to get me back to work without sleeping but I never felt this bad in my life when I got back to the camper my cest was killing me and I barely made it inside I layed down on the bed and slept for about 72 hours really 72 hours when I did get up I had missed a day of work and found out I had lost my job for not calling in but that was OK because I didn't have the strenth to go back that day either my lot lease was payed for the week which was a good thing because I stayed in bed for the next 5 days I think and truely believe I had a heart attack and it took a week for me to just get out of bed and unblock my camper and tow it back closer to home.I found a camp ground out side of town and called around and found out she had moved in with a friend of our that had just gotten divorced.

Best Answer

I'm Still here and now have a great wife and a great job and the last thing I heard she was looking for a place to live or staying with her son. and that was my last line, bump, snort of Coke....

Best Answer

Drove a hole through all my friends' ears, cried everywhere (on the bus, in supermarkets, holding a drink in a club, while being hit on by other men etc), saw a shrink, worked 11 hr days, drank my weight in white wine every night, and then heard that he'd kept a stream of mistresses throughout our relationship. Something inside snapped and i realized there was no 'love lost'; there had never been any to begin with. It felt like i'd gone on a huge bender and finally woke up feeling slightly disoriented but very sober. Haven't looked back since.

Best Answer

child support

Best Answer

fact

Best Answer

uhhhh..............Can I get back to you on that?

Best Answer

I knew it was over, so I deliberately tasted his sweetness one last time, drank Cabernet and cried many nights, visited a sordid website and found a random lover, 14 years younger than me who I slept with recklessly for several weeks, broke his heart, then met and slept with another random stranger who fell in love me me too, cried on his shoulder about my lost love. I was mean to him for months because he wasn't my Love.

Best Answer

Didn't mumble a single word for that whole night, thinking of all the broken promises. was only sitting in my apartment alone while covering my face for about an hour before heading to bed. :I

Best Answer

didn't sound so bad, but he was my first, so the dissapointment was somewhat destroying me. still not over it.

Best Answer

the promises were broken on that single night at the same time, tho. :/ &lt;/3

Best Answer