smc6 smc6 18-21, F 25 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

yes I screamed "NO LEO NO KICK THAT ***** OFF THE BOARD AND LIVE DAMMIT!!!!!

Best Answer

Nope, I didn't cry. I remember wondering why the hell Rose was hogging the entire board, when there was clearly enough room for both of them.

Best Answer

I think it flooded in my house when I watched that movie. I just couldn't stop crying. It was that good. I love movies that move me.

Best Answer

yup alot!! i tend to become very emotional when i see these kind of movies.pius titanic ending is too sad

Best Answer

I dont like leo... thats the problem ^ ^

Best Answer

lil bit

Best Answer

snooze fest

Best Answer

I was on board the real titanic the movie did not do it justice

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

I was worried my buddy would od on cough syrup. I was on a date, justa coincidence he was there.

Best Answer

cried hot tears though i disliked that part of spitting! Was so disgusting yuk!

Best Answer

No. The boat sinks. The end. How is that sad? Besides, I don't even like DiCaprio.

Best Answer

I saw it at a cinema and everyone laughed when that dude wanged his head midfall during the sinking.

hey someone even uploaded it on youtube lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW32f_LHMNc

Best Answer

i've never seen it..it holds no interest for me.

Best Answer

Yes. I cried long before I James Cameron's version. It was just too sad.

Best Answer

I remember really liking the movie. I thought it was well put together. I didn't know it was real at the time ( I was 8 years old when i came out ) so I wasn't sad.

Best Answer

I cried. and I was terrified. I Tried to imagine what that would have been like...but I can't even imagine it. I'm scared of ships...and airplanes, and sky scrapers. I would be at the bottom of the ocean right now....

Best Answer

Nope. I knew how it ended and thought it was thoroughly over hyped.

Best Answer

fell asleep 5 minutes in

Best Answer