pinkcorsage pinkcorsage 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

As GiantKaiju said, find people who I have things in common with.

And now just to waste time.

Best Answer

to meet new people.. love meeting people and learning about them... its a big world and ep makes it a little smaller.

Best Answer

truthfully, i found EP in a google search, searching for some self-help websites. was looking because i'm lost, like a lot of adults, but not helpless. i'm a 60ish year old girl who was treated like crap til i was 18, kicked out into the world without any social skills or maturity, and was histrionic, bipolar, quite the spectacle, and i failed and i flailed for 45 years and survived pretty decently i'm proud to say. I retired last year and found my peace Getting Away From People. no more bullying, outdoing, manipulating, lying, ridiculing, and no more passive-aggressive-ahhhhhh!!! It takes the best years of your life to get here, but i'm glad i arrived!

Best Answer

trying to find a male anr

Best Answer

Found it when looking up a medication I'm on for Epilepsy. Have been on so many and have had surguries. Wondered if there was anyone out there that knew another way.

Best Answer