What was the discipline like? Your best/favourite subject? Was it a pleasant environment to be in?
perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 17 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Education

It was so much fun . Everyone enjoyed ! Love the teachers, and fortunately, there was no bully ! :)

Best Answer

It was a residential school.<br />
I can't remember a thing that I didn't enjoy, there.<br />
One of the best periods of my life!

Best Answer

It's wonderful that you can look back on your school years with so much pleasure.

Best Answer

A living nightmare! Everyday was a new hell!

Best Answer

That's terrible! Whatever did they do to you?

Best Answer

I will sum it this way. I am always amazed at the cruel things that children dream up and how adults allow it and even encourage it.

Best Answer

I get the picture, a bullying culture. Dreadful!

Best Answer

Awesome! we had recess from 12-6pm in the evening! Great multicultural food, Great environment, fun games and awesome teachers(for the most part)

Best Answer

May I ask where is it?

Best Answer

Los Angeles, CA

Best Answer

A school

Best Answer

one day I might forget what school was like as a kid... the only real significance that remains is the time with my family as a kid... though I remember walking the black top looking down at one time.. and a campus aid walked up to me.. she says.. whats wrong, why are you looking down and not playing with the other kids? I tell her instinctively, I have friends, they're over there playing basketball.. and I point in the distance.. so far away from where I was standing.. there was no excuse for my lonely wandering.. but maybe there was.. maybe I was truly developing that day.. realizing what life is about etc..

Best Answer

Let me put to you this way it was super cool but so glad I'm a grown up

Best Answer

It was in a town called Killam. You figure out the rest lol

Best Answer

it was BIG

Best Answer

Boring.

Best Answer