It goes by fast and the emotions will catch up to you.

Best Answer

It was a blast, but my days in school are nothing compared to what you are experiencing now. It was a simpler time back then for us. The worse thing I had to worry about was which girl I was going to take to the prom.

Best Answer

I'll let you know next year :P

Best Answer

Fun a lot of fun things to do

Best Answer

Now that I'm wise enough to see it, I know that it was a lot of fun, some of the best times of my life. Gasp!-- I never wanted to say that! I was convinced that it was just a stepping stone, that the great times would come later (the college years). I was so consumed with wanting to move on that I didn't take the time to see that I was actually enjoying it. And because my expectations regarding that next year were so ridiculously high, I was let down and depressed during my first year of college.<br />
So my advice is this: enjoy every stage of your life and don't get bogged down with expectations.

Best Answer

Oh! And never sell yourself short.

Best Answer

don't kill yourself, college is better than high school

Best Answer

So far its been both good and ****<br />
**** because i feel like im working way to hard for a senior <br />
Good because i started up an anime club with friends and am always hanging with friends<br />
**** because idiot underclassmen are ******* up the club and have put us at major risk of forcing us to disband :/<br />
And even shittier because im getting old and in a few months have to start the rest of my life :/

Best Answer

it was easy..only had 4 classes and two of them were P.E.

Best Answer

it was smokey and hazy. lol :p

Best Answer