Mine was when my ex needed a way out because she has dating issues. she cant date the same person for more than 2 weeks. a ***** maybe? anyways. she told me she fantasizes about getting ****** by a sheep. and i wasnt a sheep so she couldnt date me. she laughed when i started crying and 2 weeks later told me she lied and just needed a way out.
Anon0E0Mouse Anon0E0Mouse 18-21, F 4 Answers Jun 23, 2012

An ex-boyfriend that I caught cheating. When I confronted him about it, he said that he was no longer attracted to me and that I should move out of our apartment.

Best Answer

wow what a douche..

Best Answer

After I got out of the mental hospital I tried to patch things up but he left me for someone else. Life was crazy and dark for 4 months after that.

Best Answer

i know how that feels. sadly. once people know you've been to a mental hospital, **** hits the fan. xD

Best Answer

I know, it was grandpa's funeral that set me off.

Best Answer

The former Mrs Squirrel. She told me she was divorcing me.

Best Answer

aww.. im sorry.. want some pecan pie? :D

Best Answer

The only moments in a real man's life that he does not want pecan pie are those when he is terribly ill -- and not all of those moments.

Best Answer