RollingFish RollingFish 22-25 5 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

Ha... Knowing "my best friend" wasn't... Shocking!

Best Answer

First time my ex-husband was violent... he and my son (15) had a fist fight... I stepped in between them so they would stop. That was the first time I realized my children mean more to me than this sob. I'm no longer married and my son and I have a great relationship. To think I actually thought about supporting my ex... crazy!

Best Answer

Well done. That was astoundingly brave.

Best Answer

when i realized he never loved me... now just want to forget about it.

Best Answer

*frowns* You sound sad. Can I give you a hug?

Best Answer

if you are a girl... yes... lol...thank you... i don't trust guys

Best Answer

*puts up hands* I entirely understand. *Just sits by you instead* I don't trust blind people any more. Even though I know that not all blind people are to blame for one blind person, that little twinge of mistrust goes off before my brain kicks in and tells me that they're not bad.

If it helps, I am a transgender ftm.

Best Answer

I have philophobia/soteriophobia, it's easy to feel torn.

Best Answer

ah, that would be horrific!

Best Answer

Kind of..

Best Answer

Philophobia /and/ steriophobia? Heck, I wouldn't wonder if you didn't have PTSD.

Best Answer

No, I don't have PTSD, lol. I never officially diagnosed, but that's clearly between those two. ;)

Best Answer

*grins* Thanks for answering and being a good sport, in any case.

Best Answer

Good sport in any case? Lol. :D

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Supporting my daughter while she lived with a lying, manipulating abusive man.

Best Answer

Wow, that would have been hard to stomach. Well done for helping her through. You need so many skills in that situation.

Best Answer

yes and it was a huge family support system that finally got her out of the situation thankfully

Best Answer

Kudos! The family never gets enough praise in this type of situation.

Best Answer

so true, and thank you, she is in such a better place now and her and her children are healing nicely Such a relief for us all

Best Answer