PenelopeSerena PenelopeSerena 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 7 in Community

Just be yourself but make sure you aren't offending anyone. That is all I do and it seems to work for me.

Best Answer

Be yourself , if that doesn't work then you don't need them in your life

Best Answer

be good do good..........<br />
everything that comes in your road will be good.......

Best Answer

Treat people with the respect you want in return. Treat yourself as someone to be loved- by being a good person, we give ourselves respect and become lovable.

Best Answer

One of my personal ventures is to find a lady with a brain, someone who is coherent. I think you'll find ANY guy worth having will have the same goal... Self improvement is a sign of someone worth having, and those that look and sound like they're stuck in the stone age will have a hard time throughout life in general...

Best Answer

my man. im a 14 years old girl who is live in a hostel. and a hot temper. im not a kind of girl who is know how to make people laugh. plus i have a problem boys at my school

Best Answer

I'm just saying, look at the way you write, and work on self improvement, that will help you immensly...

Best Answer

Being ourselves without fear.

Best Answer