NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 10 Answers Nov 29, 2010

My wife. (nuff sed?)

Best Answer

I have faith in god so no weapons needed.

Best Answer

Nothing as I live in a more civilized society. People are more civil to one another here in China. Beehn here a number of years and no weapons at all. My student who goes with me is an expert in the martail arts so she will take care of the situation if it is needed. Americans are gun crazy.

Best Answer

An M79 grenade launcher. Forget about having to hit the driver. Just blow up the whole car.

Best Answer

Nothing that's purposely a weapon. I would much MUCH rather fight without one. Beat someone up? Yeah...I can see wanting to go there. Attempted murder (or successful murder) with a deadly weapon, and all that comes with it...pass. If the other guy has a bat or something, I guess I'll just apologize.

Best Answer

Cricket bat.<br />
Sorry. Shouldn't have mentioned that first word :(

Best Answer

A cardboard cut out of a policeman in the passenger seat only if I leave the window open he can get a bit soggy / saggy

Best Answer

A sign in your glovebox you might like to have that says "Back Off" for those annoying tailgaters !!

Best Answer

I carry a weapon that all of us have. We fail to use it, but expect all around use it. It is free and it is harmless and not at all toxic. PATIENCE. If the other man or woman is in a hurry, let him overtake and run ahead, if he wants to cut into your lane, let him. There are already a hundred vehicles or more in front, one more would not hurt as you are in front of hundred of vehicles behind you. Road rage is an attitude of idiotic drivers. Let them be alone . Stay out of their range by slowing down, shifting to slower lane, drive off into the rest lane and all time say in your mind, GOD, MAY HE/ SHE BE BLESSED TO ARRIVE IN ONE PIECE IN PEACE.". You will feel good. Your blood pressure will not shoot up. You can smile..

Best Answer