hayley797 hayley797 13-15, F 6 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Community

depends one your body genetics and your age, 125 to 135 lbs maybe

Best Answer

That depends on a number of variables. Is her bone structure small, medium, or large. Is she very athletic? (Muscle weighs more than other tissue.) I'm 5'4" tall. As a teenager and young woman, I weighed 103 but I have a small bone structure. I wore a size 6. Later in life, I had an illness that caused me to lose so much weight that I looked like a survivor of one of Hitler's concentration camps. (This is no exaggeration. The morning after a diagnosis was finally made, I was in surgery.) At that point, I wore a size 4. I couldn't have worn a smaller size. I read of people wearing a size 0. They must have very, very, very small bone size. Or they wear very, very expensive clothes because clothes manufacturers often put a smaller size number on garments to flatter their customers. Have your doctor determine your body mass index. That will tell you whether you are overweight. If you aren't, it doesn't matter at all what your weight is. If you are, your doctor will tell you. That is the only reliable answer.

Best Answer

about 190 pounds haha

Best Answer

I'm 5'7" and I weigh 132 but I'm a dancer so most of that's muscle mass not fat xxx

Best Answer

i'm a little bit taller thn 5'5' i weight 112 pounds am i fat?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Not at all...

Best Answer

*smack*

Best Answer

I'm 21 and 5'6 o.o..I guess that's a good height if you're almost as tall as me. Oh, you said WEIGHT, sorry, I was a bit distracted. I think anywhere between 120-150 is OK.

Best Answer