65 pounds. Who doesn't like their lady anorexic and dying? Oo la la. Anyway, who gives a **** if some find that your appearance is "not good enough". If you are healthy and feel comfortable in your own skin, that is attractive. Nothing more unattractive than anyone- male or female- who looks insecure and self conscious.

Best Answer

When I meet a man who's worth being beautiful for, I'll start caring.

Best Answer

I take care of me for me. I finally stopped eating glutten and started working out, and I feel great and look great. And yeah...I was INVISIBLE before. Now I shake that AS$ and know they're enjoying the view as I walk away. But I didn't do it FOR them. AS long as you feel sexy and good about yourself, that's all that matters. I never "get hot" for a man.

Best Answer

that is exactly how i am and i go by jean size and how i feel to!!! i have lost close to 40 pounds and never felt better

Best Answer

It became so much easier for me to lose weight and become healthy when I stopped caring about how I looked to other people. It dawned on me that I was the person I wanted to impress most, and it made being healthy so much more rewarding.

Best Answer

Weight distributes different;y on everyone. I think one should feel good in their clothes and not worry about a weight number. I never weigh myself. I go by my jeans.

Best Answer

I have never even though about it. I don't ask a woman what she weighs or her age. As you know people come in all sizes and shape. The only thing I would want to know is their personality. And their likes and dislikes. I have dated women who weighed 115 to women weighing 250 or more. It never bothered me.

Best Answer

Just be happy with who you are and be a bit sexy sometimes! :)

Best Answer

your weight doesn't even matter as long as I love you

Best Answer

just for them to look healthy but thats just me.

Best Answer

Well some men will say they prefer larger women, but they lie. They just go for the easy pickings.

Best Answer

Historically the best weight is one that makes you look Healthy. Not thin ,but not Fat. Nature makes this look attractive to a Mate to insure Successful Procreation, and a Likelihood that the female will survive to raise the child. :)

Best Answer

Height must be factored in. A 6'2" woman needs to carry significantly more weight than a 5'2" woman in order to be healthy.

Best Answer

Anything not obese, as in, 250+ pounds is probably considered attractive by someone.

Best Answer

Be comfortable and healthy. Men like to look at women who like showing off a bit. It is hard to find a man who won't check out a girl showing cleavage or baring a lot of leg. A girl has about a 50 pound range in which if she keeps herself attractive and is secure, most men will pay attention. You may still be giving off an insecure vibe and that is what men are picking up on, rather than your weight. Girls, it is a lie that you must look like you stepped out of a VS catalog. But make it fun for the guy that you are a girl. That is really the key.

Best Answer