JigglyBelly JigglyBelly 16-17, M 18 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Image & Weight

I know it when I see it. Typically it waddles, when it tries to walk.

Best Answer

It depends on your height and body type.

Best Answer

Medically? It's whatever the medical science decides at the moment is obese. Personally, it's in the eye of the beholder... remember, 200 years ago, a model in our day and age would have been considered so skinny, that they would die in childbirth and their milk would dry up!// There is reason why old painting have large women in them...they were the most sexy ob<x>jects at that time. (There a countries now who would think non-obese woman are too skinny... why?) Then, the printing press was invented followed by the Victorian era... and corsets... and to sell them, the Sears Cataloge... then, motion pictures and fassion designers... then, medical professionals saying your to heavy... cholestrol... which creates anorexia and bolemia. Whow.// We are product of our society, what we are told and see around us.// Obesity is created by height, bone structure and motabolism... and any doctor who decides it is so. It varies. Obesity is created by a societies ideal of image.

Best Answer

Thanks.I like your detailed answers.

Best Answer

500

Best Answer

Morbidly obese is 100 lbs over what you are supposed to weigh.

Best Answer

For myself, a BMI of 26 is what I would consider obese. For most other people, It would be a BMI of 30.

Best Answer
Best Answer

241.34 pounds.

Best Answer

I'd think most would agree that 650 pounds for a human would be obese. I think it really depends. You could have two people the same height and weight, but one os all mussel while the other is all fat.

Best Answer

There are a lot of charts out there that will classify what obese is. However you can be overweight and very fit so you could really throw that out the window. But if if keeps you from being easily mobile then you probably are obese.

Best Answer

Google BMI and you'll come up with an index (put in your height and weight) to give you a relative idea.

Best Answer

Anyone bigger than a Victoria Secret model and any man bigger than me.

Best Answer

Over 450

Best Answer

When you can no longer see your own toes.

Best Answer