for me the oddest thing I've experience is that the tv turned on by itself and the remote was not facing the tv and I was all alone sitting that day next to the tv surfing the net, no one was there ^^ I find it really creepy
bunyum bunyum 16-17, F 6 Answers Dec 25, 2011

Christmas.

Best Answer

haha why?

Best Answer

The whole zombie Jesus thang is weird. Hehe

Best Answer

We were sitting at the table having chicken and rice when my son jumped up and said, "Grandma, look! Look!".

Ends up a large roach was running across the table and headed straight for my place.

Actually, these are palmetto bugs- once in a while one gets into my mom's house.

(Shivers.)

Best Answer

cockroaches are bad
maybe your mom needs a bugs spray :)

Best Answer

I was thinking about someone who I last saw over six years ago and have not had contact with him since then

The next day I received an SMS from him

PS If someone with a similar remote was outside your window playing a trick they could turn on your TV

Otherwise it must have been EMC (Electro Magnetic Interference)

Best Answer

wow six years....
no contact no one was outside I was all alone in my house and it was night time so no one could have turned on that tv with a similar remote

Best Answer

I experienced fascism and how strongly support me people that care about me

Best Answer