ladyryan ladyryan 41-45, F 11 Answers Jul 5, 2012

I have the copy of my husbands proposal to me

For the longest time I had experienced loneliness to the point of depression. I had been feeling like a failure as a man my mind entwined with thoughts of inadequacy so severe I just wanted to drink them away. Love was not something at the forefront of my mind nor did I care to think about whether I was even capable of it again. But often when you lose something and give up all hope of ever finding it again ...it finds you. I cannot fathom what events had to happen to place you across from me that spontaneous night. I haven't figured out what stars aligned so that our random meeting could take place. But more to the point ... It doesn't matter in the slightest because since our chance encounter this storm of turmoil that I thought I was doomed to have lurking over me forever has dissipated, moved on, and is nowhere to be seen. You have put a bright spot in a lost mans soul. You have repaired a broken heart and have done so by loving me and my daughter unconditionally! Despite my flaws and you haven't held back. Do you know what that means to me? Do you really know? It means I can breathe again. I can look in the mirror and feel good about myself, feel good about being me, and feel good about being in a relationship again. And baby, you do feel so very good! You have managed to do the impossible and pull off the miracle of my life... You have managed to earn my love and I am so very humbled and flattered that you have confided your love in me. You have persuaded me through that love to step in a new direction that I never thought would happen. This new direction is taking us both to a place we will surely go to hand in hand and I am more excited about that . It is beyond a shadow of a doubt a terrific feeling to know that we'll be there for eachother, to make sacrifices for eachothers sake because that's what people intending on marriage should do. And I intend to make you the happiest bride I can because I know it's because of you I am truly happy again

Written by my lover

Best Answer

Is that you in the picture? ha ha Good lover!

Best Answer

Yes it is me

Best Answer

thats beautiful...

Best Answer

Thank you I cried then said yes

Best Answer

Beautiful indeed. If you hadn't said yes to that, I'd think you were one stone-cold biatch! lol

Best Answer

Well, the first time I was proposed to was over the phone and he suggested we get married and I sort of agreed even though I wasn't too sure about the guy! Lol! That marriage never happened...good thing because he was crazy! Anyway, the next time I was proposed to...which is the guy I'm married to now, he had music playing in the background..some song at the time that represented how he felt about me, read a poem that he had written me, and then got on his knee and presented me with a ring. He asked me to his wife and I said yes and started to cry!

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

proposals can be pretty creative. never accepted them so far so creative is not 100 % successful too lol.

Best Answer

=))

Best Answer

I never did really propose.... More like, "lets get married, ok?" And she never said yes, she just went with the flow.

Best Answer

You make it sound like a whatever thing! Lol!

Best Answer

We already love each other. Having it on paper or having a wedding ceremony is just for show. We do not need to prove our love.

Best Answer

good heavens the flow went right

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer

he said he wanted kids and I responded hed have to marry me first, hahahaha so he agreed..-.. I know .... crap...lol

Best Answer

ha ha romatic!

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

I said "I want to live with you forever. Marry me?" We had just spent the whole day making love. She said "Yes," kissed me, and spent the whole night continuing to make love.

Best Answer

hmmn I like that pre-honeymoon

Best Answer

Oddly, i didn't say anything because she figured out what i was doing so it kinda killed it and I lost my words.

I put my wifes ring in a fortune cookie and gave her the cookie one night after we ate chinese. Unfortunately, I forgot to "re-seal" the plastic on the cookie and she was onto me....she knew it was in there and I was dissapointed so I didn't know what to say. She just put it on and started staring at it so I took that as a "yes".

Best Answer

cute!

Best Answer

Lets be happy together always...marry me- Plain, but he took my to Kuai for a week and was a nervous wreck and for all the beauty in Hawaii, he proposed in front of an elevator

Best Answer

wow Hawaii!

Best Answer

It was my engagement moon

Best Answer