ladyryan ladyryan 41-45, F 11 Answers Jul 5, 2012

Well, the first time I was proposed to was over the phone and he suggested we get married and I sort of agreed even though I wasn't too sure about the guy! Lol! That marriage never happened...good thing because he was crazy! Anyway, the next time I was proposed to...which is the guy I'm married to now, he had music playing in the background..some song at the time that represented how he felt about me, read a poem that he had written me, and then got on his knee and presented me with a ring. He asked me to his wife and I said yes and started to cry!

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

proposals can be pretty creative. never accepted them so far so creative is not 100 % successful too lol.

Best Answer

=))

Best Answer

I never did really propose.... More like, "lets get married, ok?" And she never said yes, she just went with the flow.

Best Answer

You make it sound like a whatever thing! Lol!

Best Answer

We already love each other. Having it on paper or having a wedding ceremony is just for show. We do not need to prove our love.

Best Answer

good heavens the flow went right

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer

he said he wanted kids and I responded hed have to marry me first, hahahaha so he agreed..-.. I know .... crap...lol

Best Answer

ha ha romatic!

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

I said "I want to live with you forever. Marry me?" We had just spent the whole day making love. She said "Yes," kissed me, and spent the whole night continuing to make love.

Best Answer

hmmn I like that pre-honeymoon

Best Answer

Oddly, i didn't say anything because she figured out what i was doing so it kinda killed it and I lost my words. <br />
I put my wifes ring in a fortune cookie and gave her the cookie one night after we ate chinese. Unfortunately, I forgot to "re-seal" the plastic on the cookie and she was onto me....she knew it was in there and I was dissapointed so I didn't know what to say. She just put it on and started staring at it so I took that as a "yes".

Best Answer

cute!

Best Answer

Lets be happy together always...marry me- Plain, but he took my to Kuai for a week and was a nervous wreck and for all the beauty in Hawaii, he proposed in front of an elevator

Best Answer

wow Hawaii!

Best Answer

It was my engagement moon

Best Answer