I was in gym class and our teacher kept yelling at us to shut up. We thought he was just going to tell us about something stupid like a fundraiser, but it was bigger than that. :(
ellelovelyelle1234 ellelovelyelle1234 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

I was in the car with my dad after school and we were listening to the radio and it came on and the rest of the day we were on the couch watching the news then I went outside and started shooting my bow

Best Answer

Sitting in my kitchen, watching the news.

Best Answer

I saw it on-line. America really need to question their gun laws. Reminded me of a mass shooting we had here in Australia - a pretty little town just like Sandy Hook. Our Prime Minister banned guns and there was a mass handing in of most of them. Of course there will always be guns and murders but America's shootings are clearly out of hand due to their love of guns and believing they have the right to bear arms.

Best Answer

Well, it's not a belief, we do have a right to bear arms, it's in our constitution. However, I agree that we need to question them.

Best Answer

I was at my English class. I got a text from my Mom asking how I was dealing with the news. Then I broke down crying.

Best Answer

I was actually thinking this. The person that did this was probably home schooled and on meds. Now I find out that this is a true fact! No lie! Read: http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant-gaping-hole-in-sandy-hook-reporting/<br />
Obama is just using this to insure that citizens do not have the fire-power to combat Obama's executive orders and martial law. It is coming and faster than a speeding bullet too! Only sheep follow a false shepherd!

Best Answer

I was watching it unfold on T.V.

Best Answer

I had just went online and it was the headline. Major bummer.

Best Answer

I was watching James Bond Movie on TV .

Best Answer

At home, not shocked at all.

Best Answer

Putting together another bookcase for my babies room.

Best Answer

I was working and I got text from my daughter.

Best Answer

Gathering dust. Then that happened..then I just -had- to go online and deal with all the "Oh Mah Gerrrd guns are bad!" posts.

Best Answer