Worst moment was my nervous breakdown in october, too mush stressing work. Ok now...solved.<br />
My best moment was when I add You as friend :D

Best Answer

My worst was when I called home and I was told our Marriage which would of been 10 years this Feb. was over. I am overseas in Iraq as a Security Contractor with Special Operations Consulting. This actually makes it hard to do my job over here cause NOW my head is not clear and all messed up. It was clear but with that recent call is when it all fell apart. The good thing that happened is I met my new friends here which all are in the same boat as me. We have this saying don't worry we are our own family we are the family of the BLACKENED HEARTS. We are here for one another. That is the best thing that has happened. Honestly I have never been so happy. I was happy many years ago but when I met these friends and we all were going through it on at a time. Its weird how only a year ago it was only one of us hurt then came 2 then 3 and so on and I was the last and told them its not going to happen to me and they said yes it will you just dont see it. When I did see it it was over and after that they said we are here for you. They are my best friends any one could ever have. If you want to see the group watch the video it has us on it. That is the good and bad for me this year. Its time for a restart on life and any one is welcome to join me on this new journey.

Best Answer

Trying to forget 2011 even happened.

Best Answer

My worst moment was 22nd July 2011, I suffered a cardiac arrest at 38 yrs old, it took them 45 mins to stabilise with advanced CPR. When I woke up I was paralysed, I also had organ failure. It is a miracle i survived the arrest without brain damage. The best part of 2011 was when I was able to walk again and go home to my 6 yr old son.

Best Answer

christ,i hope you are doing ok now,it helps having people to live/get better for

Best Answer

The worst moment of 2011 was when my dad was disappointed in me. I disobeyed him and went somewhere far. Although my dad has been mad at me at times, this was the first time it caused me such heartache. I cried viciously during this time. I cried soo much that I though I had no more tears left. Althought he said so many horrid things to me, I made up with him. It was the most difficult thing in my life. I'm slowly gaining his trust back...along with that I'm learning more about him and about the magnitude of his love for me and my sister.

Best Answer