sunshinemadz sunshinemadz 31-35, F 17 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

They want me to end up with a blonde blue eyed with big boobs. But proudly I love Latina women.

Best Answer

Everyone is welcome. Just not the terrorists.

Best Answer

haha nice

Best Answer

that we're all equals.

Best Answer

If you mean the views of my parents, they viewed other races with a kind of amused tolerance. They were pretty old-school.

Best Answer

My family is very accepting. My parents are from two different races, ethnicity and religion. Therefore, they never imposed their beliefs on me and my brother. We are free to chose.

Best Answer

My mum was kinda nasty when I was with my ex. It was more to do with her background, faith and age....t00

Best Answer

The only thing that separates me from you are our features (...and DNA), but I try to see people not color.

I look as if I am of only the black race, but my grandmother was white, my mothers father is from the DR, my father is from PR and I'm just loving the brown skin I'm in. I have a daughter who is half Cambodian and practices Christianity and Buddhism. Love is love, people. Racism is learned and treating people different is a habit (a bad one but nonetheless). One day the world will see things from the eyes of a child with a free heart. And live, peacefully

Best Answer