I just started to cry. I thought of my child hood a bit, and how i am still young and i felt scared kinda and worried and just an overwhelming love and desire to give her a good life. I was kinda just in disbelief.
Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 10 Answers Jul 28, 2012

I was absolutely stunned and shocked even more so when the mid wife handed her over to me instead of my wife.But I was in another world staring down on this beautiful gift of creation,borne out of love. Live with me forever.

Best Answer

Ya i felt kinda same way it was great : )

Best Answer

I don't have a daughter, just a son. My first emotion of my boy was wow, he is very beautiful! Gorgeous skin, cute nose, head full of black hair. Very beautiful boy.

Love at first sight! lol

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

I honestly though that though she was beautiful, I wasn't sure if I was ready. I had my son first, then found out I was pregnant with my daughter. They're 10.5 months apart. So definitely felt a little nervous!

Best Answer

O wow. That is alot at once : / I bet you handled it well though : )

Best Answer

Definitely! It was just a bit overwhelming. It took my hubby and I 6 years to have my son with fertility meds, then my daughter just came out of nowhere. Wouldn't trade it for anything! They're the reason the sun shines in my life. :)

Best Answer

Thats great. I never wanted kids, my x was thinking about abortion, though we are not together anymore, i am so glad we decided against it. : )

Best Answer

overwhelming love; she had a headful of black hair (like me) and the sweetest face on earth

Best Answer

"Gross."

Best Answer

I was 21 and single. When my daughter was placed in my arms and she looked up at me I was completely overwhelmed by an all encompassing love and adoration. She was perfect :) And 17 years on, that love hasn't changed one iota, she's still perfect :)

Best Answer

Butifull.

Best Answer

I was lying flat on the operating table. I had, only a few hours before, been told by my husband that he had cheated on me, and that the girl was pregnant. A few hours after that, I was sent to the hospital to be monitored, and the doctor walked in and ordered a c-section. My dilation was only about 4 centimeters.

My friend had told me that my blood was running down onto the floor in a large puddle. My husband wasn't there. I was numbed from the waist down by a needle in my spine. The doctor was joking with the nurse about something, and she was pensive, unsmiling, and disapproving because I hadn't signed the permit for him to perform the c-section. There were no decels on the monitor.

I felt the tugging of the scalpel, a sort of movement as something was placed on my rib cage. Then a final deeper pulling and a sort of lightening, as my son was pulled upward. The doctor held him up triumphantly, the cord still attaching us. My son was covered in blood, and I remember thinking how huge he looked against the flourescent light. The weight of him. All arms and legs, just as I had felt them inside.

I wasn't sure how to feel. I wanted to feel joy and gladness and security. I was glad to hear his first cry. To know that all the fingers and toes were in the right place. That he was healthy. And indeed, beautiful. The months of morning sickness and the amazing moment that a new person enters the world

I remember being so tired. Feeling like I wasn't sure what was real. I suppose the thing that I felt most was that he was mine. Whatever the circumstances, alone or not, he was mine.

Best Answer

You've been thru alot and your husband was a bleep for what he did. Wishing you both happiness in future.

Best Answer