Question of the Day

My grandma...my mom's mom was the sweetest person I ever came across.<br />
May her soul rest in peace.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I only saw them once a year, when the circus came to town.

Best Answer

LMAO .. Exactly the Same Here!

Best Answer

I honestly only ever met ONE grandparent.<br />
She was a selfish, snooty, super control freak just like her daughter...my mom.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Sincere and caring, wise and always giving words of wisdom and encouragement to pass on from the bad times.

Best Answer

Loving

Best Answer

Dunno. I was an orphan. So not even my parents were very grand.

Best Answer

Old or dead.

Best Answer

my dad's folks, my grandparents, were wonderful. They lived on an acre in south bend, Indiana. Grandpa had this amazing garden, corn, cukes, grapes, etc and would tie the wagon onto his tractor and take us along when he mowed...'cept for me, Miss America..I got to perch on his lap.<br />
and Grandma, well, she made jams and quilts and pickles out of them cukes, lol. she would have us kids gather the hazel nuts and then she would put them in our brownies. LOVED them to bits,<br />
my grandparents were the best. ever. <br />
I am trying to be this and more to my grandson.

Best Answer

mom's side:<br />
grandma-toothy, tan, loves gossip, a petroleum chemist who first taught me how to sing and draw. lost her older sister in 1949 to a bombshell. her sister saved her by shoving her into the house but got hit instead, bleeding out in the arms of her parents while the shells continued down. Her older brother died of grief months later, and my grandmother protracted a rare skin disease through the burned wounds over her legs.<br />
grandpa-bitter, but mostly docile now. obsesses over my little sister (she's adorable) as he once obsessed over my mother, only daughter and middle of three. his father was polygamous.<br />
Father's side (the farmers):<br />
grandma-cries easily, a trait I inherited. <br />
grandfather-loves to laugh, but can get mad quickly too. I was his only grandchild to ever bite his finger, when he tried to give me medicine as a child.

Best Answer

They all suck. My dads dad was a war dude and was a terrible tyrant of a man. His mom is still around and we call her the old bat. She beasts ppl with her cane and she's a fuckstyick. My moms mom is a weird old hippie. I don't get to know her dad cuz he ran out on the miom. My moms GMA is a weird old hippie too

Best Answer

Grandparents are overrated.

Best Answer

Ikr

Best Answer

Some of us are quite delightful. You just pulled some wack a do's in your family. Much like I did. The wack family made me a much better mother and grandmother.

Best Answer

Ive always wanted a traditional GMA. Like the gray haired ones that bake and play bored games with you

Best Answer

they were the best of people. they weren't perfect but they loved their family. they didn't deserve what happened to them.

Best Answer

I a so lucky to have them all here with my. My father's mom and dad are amazing people, and they are my inspiration and my heroes.

Best Answer

My grandparents were great, very loving, and I loved them very much and miss them too. They were nudists. My grandmother had been bred by many black men and delivered 21 children.

Best Answer

Well my Grandpa (dad's side) abandoned him when he was 5, Grandma (dad's side) kicked him out when he was 15 never contacted him since. <br />
Grandpa (mom's side) raped her when she was young because she was abandoned. Grandma (mom's side) abandoned my mom with her dad that raped her ultimately causing the suicide of my uncle. So I can legitimately say I hate my grandparents and don't respect any of them.

Best Answer

Depends on which side. Momma's side..He passed before I was born. She when I was 5. A kind gentle spirit. My fathers side: crazy ozark hillbilly (literally!!!)

Best Answer

My fathers mother was quite possibly one of the meanest sociopathic lushes...In the world.

Best Answer

i have no idea what my paternal grandparents were like. never knew them or spoke with them. my maternal grandma a very kind lady to me. but very frightened of everything else in life. my paternal grandparent hung himself before I was even born. f****** crazy family i was adopted into -- eeek

Best Answer

I never got to know them, unfotrunately.<br />
They were gone, before I was born.

Best Answer

Their heads would sag

Best Answer

My maternal Grandma, is one of the sweetest people I've ever known. She has tons of wisdom to share, and funny stories of her life. My maternal Grandpa died many years ago, but I remember him as funny and quite a prankster.<br />
My paternal Grandma is an avid reader, like myself, and she has quite a sense of humor. My paternal Grandpa I never really knew, but I know he was artistic and he liked to make things.

Best Answer