Renu1988 Renu1988 22-25, F 21 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Loss of a Friend

The Mayan calender ends and a new b'ak'tun (the 44,000 year cycle) begins. Or,some Mayans believe Quetzalcoatl will return from the center of the universe to rule the Earth.

Best Answer

An awakening in the souls that thirst for knowledge

Best Answer

I'll go to work and enjoy the beginning of my weekend.

Best Answer

gud me too

Best Answer

I was extremely curious about this too, so I asked one of my reptilian-shape-shifter-friend and he said "It is time for the 5th(V) age my friend, I can't tell you exactly what will happen, but I can assure you that a great event will occur. A new world order, perhaps a final war of the 12th cycle of Good and Evil, who ever wins will lead the new world order(the 5th age, 13th cycle)." <br />
I hope this helped, no one knows for sure till the day comes. Who knows maybe they will delay it again and say next December 21st, or next April 1st and say "APRIL FOOLS! SORRY DOOM AND GLOOMIN FOLKS FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG!" >.o(wink wink) check this interesting transmition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

Best Answer

the dead will rise and so shall we too fight the menace that had been thrust upon us.....

Best Answer

Our sun will eclipse the center of the Milky Way, other than that probably nothing else. Life will continue on as normal.

Best Answer

I'm going to blast Feliz Navidad all day, bake cookies, and try to not do anything after I come down from the sugar high. That's it. If we die, we die. As long as my fiancee and I go to the same place on the other side, I'll be fine.

Best Answer

on 21 dec 2012, Sun will rise, love will flow all across the globe, people will shed hatred, jealousy and would embrace love, and happiness

Best Answer

Party on the 20th<br />
.......hangover on the 21st

Best Answer

NOTHING!!!

Best Answer

Winter Solstice -_-

Best Answer

people will continue to login and pose silly meaningless questions

Best Answer

They will finally find out what happened to Jimmy Hoffa.

Best Answer

The same all same all man

Best Answer