Seems like certain socials groups only take you for your statues.
spiritinamachine spiritinamachine 22-25, M 5 Answers Apr 26 in Hobbies

Paint pink hair and neck tattoos on their statues. : ) Sorry, I couldn't resist.<br />
Seriously, forget the revenge. Find a place you fit. They look like turds anyway - having a false sense of importance according to status - so don't worry about them.

Best Answer

no, fuckk those so called "cool kids" they are the real losers of the school, they make a name for themselves, by stepping on people with lower status than themselves,<br />
those "cool kids" are fuckk up losers with no real $hit. true people are those who doesn't give a damn about your standings. <br />
best way for revenge is blackmail their fuckked up group of loser "cool kids" and exposed them as the real losers of the school

Best Answer

Well even after school people still thought of me as goof, I was nice to people because that's how I was raise, yet people didn't take me in. So I develop a low self esteem and insecurities. I see all this guys dating hot woman. I have come to realize maybe i'm a ugly bastard, and everything I look at myself in the mirror I despise myself.

Best Answer

or maybe there's that sunlight waiting to rise up from you, yet it's too shy to even be shown that it turns into an angry ball of fire that wants revenge.

to be raised with benevolence is a difficult path to take, but there are times when you need to hide your benevolence and result to malevolence, teach those fuckking "cool kids" who the real winners are. show them you are mr. dominator and rise above hate.

Best Answer

alright.

Best Answer

jeez! How many statues do you need?

Best Answer

status ops.

Best Answer

i know! I just tease you hahaha!
You cannot take revenge on people who do not care about you, so just live your life best you can. And do not think that there is some wonderful life going on someplace else without you. In the end, every has sh!t life and then dies. Nature will be your best revenge!

Best Answer

Revenge is a only a short victory. I think you be wiser to be a cast out and making good use of it.

Best Answer

I know I have develop a pessimistic view of the world.

Best Answer

i take this dude's advice, you know fame is not all great too, sometimes it's better to remain hidden in the shadows and w8 for the opportunity to strike once again.

there was once a man, who belonged to the famed army
he was praised and famed by people
one day he was demoted and shamed, but he remain with hidden loyalty
the famed army were all defeated and killed, every single men dead.
except for the man living in the shadows, he survived.
for he did not show arrogance and overconfidence
he later lived a successful and prosperous life.
the people who shamed him all bowed before him.

try to understand the one i've written above.

Best Answer

I'll keep that in my but I don't seek praise I just want to have a good time even though if does people who are called friends one day are gone.

Best Answer

Enjoying your life.

Best Answer

Yes, but sometimes you need company.

Best Answer

Can't you find company elsewhere?

Best Answer

maybe..... I think people have always look at me a goof.

Best Answer

I've had the same experience. But I make friends here and there.

Best Answer